2 big games tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're still firmly in the shit. We need the best run of results we'll have had all season. I hope the recent good performances can be backed up with results.

In truthfulness, I'm optimistic we'll stay up and then IH will kick on and we'll be top half or better next season. Mind you I'm always optimistic where City are concerned and then every year I'm disappointed.

Yes better than top half, you know what i mean, you pedants.

We need the best run of results we'll have had all season.

Not necessarily. If we continue to perform the way we have so far this season we'll end up with 51 or 52 points. If Cov and Norwich continue their recent poor form, they'll finish below us.
I think we'll end up with over 55 points and it will look comfortable in the end.

Do you know if we've scored 11 points in any 7 consecutive games so far this season?

That should keep you busy while i break forum rules and pretend to be a young girl scouting for action. :)

Do you know if we've scored 11 points in any 7 consecutive games so far this season?

That should keep you busy while i break forum rules and pretend to be a young girl scouting for action.
:)

Ding dong! What's a little honey like you doing in a forum like this?
Would you like a sweetie? Mummy said you would.

thats 8 goals in there last 2 for Hull frazer campbell looks like he's going to be a really good player possible summer target? i know he's only on loan with them at the mo

Shows a fine line between success and failure.... Our GD is the same as Brizzles, and their fecking 2nd!!

You're right & this is thanks largely to the defence. It underlines how badly managed were the midfield and front line selections & squad acquisitions both by the previous regime and by Holloway. Hopefully he's learnt from Saturdays game about who to play and who not to play.

Ding dong! What's a little honey like you doing in a forum like this?
Would you like a sweetie? Mummy said you would.

Stop flirting, you're making me blush. My face has gone the same colour as my burgundy netball skirt which rides up my leg when i am riding my motor bike to school.

As to my earlier thread. It will still require us to be in the best form we have shown so far this season to get 55 points. Like you, Jeff, I think we'll do it and we'll be comfortably safe by the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669