2 UP AND WE ****ED IT UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

45 mins on the clock, Connolly has just scored his 1st Leicester goal, an absolute rocket, were coasting and eyeing a position just outside the play offs. A win on Tuesday against Gillingham and were 4th in the league.

Connolly has already been booked and what does he do ? Forearm smash some fcker in the face, OFF, red card. We can't even defend him, he has to go! Adams leaves it for a few minutes and then decides to have a play around, immediately we conceed. Rather than thinking to himself that he fckd up he left it and ooops we conceed another. Then he changes it, too late IMO we are already doomed, the 3rd goal is coming just when? the 90th fcking minute. A shambles but same old Leicester.

Adams has tried and he's tried, but now he has to go. We need a complete change, Adams OFF, Cork OFF and Bassett OFF, but who can lift us ? I would love to see Mike Newell down here, but it would be a similar appointment to Adams, we need someone with a vast amount of management experience and someone who can get these lazy fckers to play football.

A disastorous day for LCFC !!!

Someone like Gordon Strachan is what I'd like. I think he would stop the players getting sent off so much, and he'll tell it how it is. Not sure that we could actually get him though.

Exciting game, but what a p*sser to get nothing out of it. We still looked like scoring again even with 10 men... what did us was Connelly getting sent off though, we would have won it if we had kept all 11 on the pitch. 3 people sent off already this season !

Can anyone explain to me, why did MA move Dublin up front just after the sending off ? we hadnt even cleared the ball from a qpr attack and you move one of the centre backs up front ???????????????! and he was playing really well at the back as well, better than the feeble efforts he's made playing up front in other games this season

For what its worth I dont think MA will either resign or be sacked, at least not for a while yet. Whilst we folded later on in the game, we did at times play some decent stuff as well, perhaps the best of the 5 games I've seen so far this season. So, annoying as hell to throw away the points but I don't think it's meltdown time

Phil

ps ... how the hell does Blake get to start a game? Its bad enough having him come on as sub let alone have him in the starting line up ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Typical Adams, Blake has been shit as a sub when under no circumstances has he done anything to justify even being on the bench, has been slated by the fans so what does the stubborn twat do give a starting place, what message does that send out to the rest of the squad, dont try and I will gaurentee you start a game pathetic.

He should be big enough to drop players even if they are his signings instead of keep picking them until he is proven right in one game but will that ever happen with Blake I think not.

Micky you really have lost the plot.

Yeah 4 off sorry, got that wrong

Btw for those who weren't there, Connelly's goal was special, plus you could see the rest of the team were genuinely pleased for him, which was nice. Shame he chose to do something dumb and head off for an early bath.

The lad sitting next to me decided to go get his half time stuff early and then missed connellys goal. I laughed.

I would quite like Strachan with McAllister as assistant......

Or Houllier with Thompson as assistant......
:wink:

Or Newell with Walshie as assistant!

please stop this ridiculous wish list.
no fecker with half a brain would come to us.
our club does not have any clout and the sooner we realise it the better :roll:

MKFox said:

I'd agree that someone like Strachan is no way going to come to us but I think you're selling us short. A 32k capacity stadium that will fill if we get results, a good squad despite recent performances, a good academy and training ground, a board that will be and are a walkover and most importantly another year of Prem parachute payments next year. Many lower league managers would love the chance to have a go with us, it would be up to the board to find a good one.

Leigh said:
Many lower league managers would love the chance to have a go with us
exactly, but not the hoddles, houliers and strachs mentioned.

MKFox said:

It's sad you say that, though probably true and the most important thing we need to do something about.

Leicester is a big, vastly under-rated city in a brilliant strategic location within commuting distance of the capital.

Starting with the directors for whom marketing should be a major if not the major priority we need to up the profile of Leicester City because if we continue to think of ourselves as "provincial" then that's what we'll remain.

Everything at the club needs to be geared up to making people sit up and take notice and that starts with the players and the style of play we adopt.

Shankly summed it up to me once once when talking of his own club: "Aye, he said, "Don't you worry aboot Liverpool. Liverpool is special. Even the way the players break their legs is special...

"And don't you worry about the opposition ... they'll fade like snow when the rain comes."

We badly need someone special as a manager, we badly need an "attitude" to playing which makes others want to join us for the joy or it and we badly need directors and principal staff to sell that message and more to the world.

If you accept second, you'll probably be worse than second - if there is anything worse.

I agree with your points there entirely Tony; the thing is, we had someone special in O'Neil didn't we? And look what he achieved at our club.

The more I think about it, the more bitter I become of the Peter Taylor reign, he had salient ideas but was totally wrong and has dragged our club back to the days of 12,000 Filbert Street crowds, and the likes of Tony James...

I really like Micky Adams, as those on here will testify, up until yesterday I was shouting his name from the rooftops; I felt we needed to give him the time to build a side and take us on to the next level; but my patience is running out now. We need to make sure we don't hang on to the wrong man too long - we don't owe him that much for getting us out of administration.

Tony Elsby said:
It's sad you say that, though probably true and the most important thing we need to do something about.

Leicester is a big, vastly under-rated city in a brilliant strategic location within commuting distance of the capital.

Starting with the directors for whom marketing should be a major if not the major priority we need to up the profile of Leicester City because if we continue to think of ourselves as "provincial" then that's what we'll remain.

Everything at the club needs to be geared up to making people sit up and take notice and that starts with the players and the style of play we adopt.

Shankly summed it up to me once once when talking of his own club: "Aye, he said, "Don't you worry aboot Liverpool. Liverpool is special. Even the way the players break their legs is special...

"And don't you worry about the opposition ... they'll fade like snow when the rain comes."

We badly need someone special as a manager, we badly need an "attitude" to playing which makes others want to join us for the joy or it and we badly need directors and principal staff to sell that message and more to the world.

If you accept second, you'll probably be worse than second - if there is anything worse.

We don't sell ourselves very well do we? Someone wrote on here that we are the eighth biggest City in England? What if you take off the City’s that have more than one team? We really are sh*t! Let's remember that the lowest this club has been in it's history is just a few places off where we are now. We should be doing much better.

I know that the current board of directors are to some extent working with their hands tied but on the whole the people who have run our club over the years have failed miserably, with the only exception being Mr George for his inspired choice of managers.

At least throughout our underachieving we always had the Blue Army to rely upon to keep our heads up with some of the best support in the country, but now even that seems to be eroding away because of throwing away of 100 years of History with the move to a badly thought out Stadium. (Arsenal don’t do it!!)

Come on Micky get us a few wins to lift my spirits.

BLUE ARMY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570