2 Weeks And I need an Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

Selfish;y refusing to look through all the pages, I want someone to give me a LCFC update, two weeks without news, I dont have a flipping clue whats happened. Except I hear Rab done a Spider impression against Lincoln.

Hazzman said:
Selfish;y refusing to look through all the pages, I want someone to give me a LCFC update, two weeks without news, I dont have a flipping clue whats happened. Except I hear Rab done a Spider impression against Lincoln.

Have a look in general chat. Things have changed around here:icon_roll

Melton Fox said:
Nothing at all Hazzer, you have a good break?

Top Holiday, Villa situation ended up alright, plenty of staying up to 4am on Lidi's Finkbrau Pilsner and power naps in between.

Second villa for second week was like the Pink House of Balamory but it was a millionaire's haven inside. Albufeira and Montechoro are however on their last legs and the place needs a re-fit soon. Its reached some sort of a cruicble in British holidaying reaching the point of Blackpool Abroad but having some wonderful landscapes.

Last edited:
Hazzman said:
Top Holiday, Villa situation ended up alright, plenty of staying up to 4am on Lidi's Finkbrau Pilsner and power naps in between.

Second villa for second week was like the Pink House of Balamory but it was a millionaire's haven inside. Albufeira and Montechoro are however on their last legs and the place needs a re-fit soon. Its reached some sort of a cruicble in British holidaying reaching the point of Blackpool Abroad but having some wonderful landscapes.
Webbos working on a photo gallery so you can post your piccies soon

Melton Fox said:
Webbos working on a photo gallery so you can post your piccies soon

Had one flaming camera, which includes a shot of me and Angus The Dolphin. A blow-up dolphin aimed at 5 year olds, I had a constant shineing to him but my brother ripped him apart with his teeth thereby killing him.

Funnily enough, through all the Celtic, Rangers, ManUre, Chelsea, Liverpool kits and Jocks wearing C.Ronaldo 17 tops. I seen one city top.

By the way I am appearing the first home programme of the season.

Hazzman said:

cool we are going to Praia do vau next may did you by any chance go around there at all
:icon_bigg ;)

newtonfox said:
cool we are going to Praia do vau next may did you by any chance go around there at all
:icon_bigg ;)

Nope, both villas were in Vale Da Parra and Sao Rafael respectively. More towards Gale Beach but I would highly recommend a villa holiday in Portugal to anyone. In fact, I would recommend it for a bunch of lads who may not want to cheese of the nightlifes across Europe but still want a piss up and half.

Hazzman said:
Had one flaming camera, which includes a shot of me and Angus The Dolphin. A blow-up dolphin aimed at 5 year olds, I had a constant shineing to him but my brother ripped him apart with his teeth thereby killing him.

Funnily enough, through all the Celtic, Rangers, ManUre, Chelsea, Liverpool kits and Jocks wearing C.Ronaldo 17 tops. I seen one city top.

By the way I am appearing the first home programme of the season.

The City shirt was by far the most common in Newquay.

This has been one of the quietest summer's I can remember for Football transfers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670