Akinbiyi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Lad

Got to admit that I wish I was him tonight... what a way to shut up al the tos*ers who kept booing him!!

Oh & by the way I am a Leicester fan.

Nope and Heath will score from a set piece and scowcroft and Nalis and any other useless wanker who Micky the manager buys before Sunday thats passed through our employment.

Jimmy Lad said:
Got to admit that I wish I was him tonight... what a way to shut up al the tos*ers who kept booing him!!

Oh & by the way I am a Leicester fan.
It was the one behind me who called him a 'gorilla' that really pissed me off. If his mates hadn't have had a word, I would have done.

DurhamFox said:
Nope and Heath will score from a set piece and scowcroft and Nalis and any other useless wanker who Micky the manager buys before Sunday thats passed through our employment.

ive heard that rogers could be joining them as well :icon_lol:

thats old news yorkie i know you've been away but do keep up ;) welcome bck btw:056:

I agree that booing only spurs them on most of the time.

Akinbyi always put the effort in for us and it was not his fault that Taylor paid 10 times more than he should have done for him (in fact he shouldn't have bought him at all for the Prem).

Yorkshire Vixen said:
good thanks cate and its good to be back lazz
Did you go to the 'game' yesterday? What a wasted journey, still I'll do the same on Sun, probably feeling optimistic about the game until about 3pm.

As for Akinbiyi, fair play to him, yes he's shite but it's not his fault some idiots felt he was worth 5mil.

LS6_Fox said:
Did you go to the 'game' yesterday? What a wasted journey, still I'll do the same on Sun, probably feeling optimistic about the game until about 3pm.

yeah i did not a good way to finish a good week and i shall return on sunday :102: :icon_lol:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
yeah i did not a good way to finish a good week and i shall return on sunday :102: :icon_lol:

Good to see you back YV,frankly the place has suffered since you went on Hols.I try to keep standards up but you can only do so much.
As regards Akinbiyi some of you have short memories......he was fecking awful.

It isnt akinbyis fault that he came to us under false pretences.
yes , we paid well over the odds for a player of his talents.
yes , we all agree he was the worst bit of business that this club has ever done.
yes , we're all pissed off with the whole akinbiyi saga. and
yes , he deserved to score last night, at least he was trying to his job in a proffessional manner.

highland fox said:
Good to see you back YV,frankly the place has suffered since you went on Hols.I try to keep standards up but you can only do so much.
As regards Akinbiyi some of you have short memories......he was fecking awful.

Thanks Highland...

highland fox said:
Akinbiyi was fecking awful.
And he scored the winner against us...
I bet he's delighted..bless him.:icon_lol:

Did Mad Frank play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490