And The Problem Is............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyal_Supporter

The Midfield!!!

Leicester City's Midfield is no existant, Thats y we lost 2 day, NOT cuz we didnt defend well, They had 1 shot and scored!!! they never had us under any real pressure and we havent conceded more than 1 goal in any of our games so i dont c the defence as a problem!

All we could do 2day was give it 2 Heath and smack it long! No movement at all from the Midfield. Any good teams play almost everything throught the middle!!

Possible solution?? Stewart (morris wen fit??) Tiatto Williams Scowy

While I personally would prefer Tiatto out wide i think that if we put a pacy hard tackling player next to williams he will improve and show us his creative side, That is wot we lacked today CREATIVITY!!

Dion Dublin - Dont for 1 minute think that you are too good for us and too good for division 1!! Look Interested if u get another chance!

the whole team bar tiatto were not interested,you would have thought we were winning 1-0 at the end,no urgency.....nothing,comes down to lack of leadership,wether its the manager or players somebody has to take responsibility,god i wish steve walsh was still playing

Leadership id defo a big issue. If keown was fit im shure he would have played and we needed him for his leadership

Loyal_Supporter said:
The Midfield!!!

Leicester City's Midfield is no existant, Thats y we lost 2 day, NOT cuz we didnt defend well, They had 1 shot and scored!!! they never had us under any real pressure and we havent conceded more than 1 goal in any of our games so i dont c the defence as a problem!

!

errrr Millwall put 2 past us......
the whole team apart from Tiatto were a problem today. Whenever they started passing the ball instead of hoofing it (which wasn't often), they went across the field and failed to push it forward. How the hell are they going to score if they don't get the ball into the box?????

At least we have a break for two weeks now for the players to get their heads together.

Wilson said:
At least we have a break for two weeks now for the players to get their heads together.

and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
how about a trip to la manga for old times sake?

Anyone who suggests Jorden Stewart should play in the Leicester side again needs to be ****ing shot he is shit and always will be , how he stayed on the pitch for 90 mins today is beyond me

And those who say...well they only had one shot on target....Bollocks!!!!!!!!! We didn't have one shot on target....it's a disgrace a ****ing joke

This current team is horribly reminiscent of McLintock's side of the late seventies (relegated with the lowest points total ever or something like that)

We've somehow got a collection of has beens and never weres. Sometimes the experienced players work for you (Ferdinand, Cottee etc.) but sometimes -this time- they're just over the hill (Wilcox,Keown,Dabizas,Dublin) or over the hill, down it and back over it again (Blake)

Also what's wrong with Dublin's head - he clutches it every time he goes up for the ball? Maybe still traumatised from the Villa injury. Or perhaps he's just realised how crap the rest are?

Foxtastic said:
This current team is horribly reminiscent of McLintock's side of the late seventies (relegated with the lowest points total ever or something like that)

Just what I was thinking today -Adams has followed more or less the same policy as did one season Frank re. player acquisitions; McLintock was also remarkably popular with supporters until relegation was inevitable.

Of course the main difference is that McLintock's disasters took place in the top division - given the amount of experience in the current side, its difficult not to put the problems mainly down to sheer lack of motivation and tactical ineptitude.

WE LOST, WE'RE CRAP AND DON'T LOOK LIKE GETTING ANY BETTER.

This run reminds me of Peter Taylor. We gave him a few games at the start of the season to see how things would go. This meant he spent the money on wasters like Wise and we were doomed. Perhaps Adams should have gone after La Manga, and then we could have appointed a new manager during the summer to build his own team.

Are you mad?

Stewart is awful, I don't think there is any guestioning that Tiatto is our best play but behind him is Nalis. What makes you think Williams should be above Nalis? Are you having a laugh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566