Post Match Arsenal 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us would probably have taken that coming into it. Arsenal have been good since the restart and we have a terrible record at their place.
Not awful, but not great

Should have been at least another couple of mins with all their time wasting.

Shame we always play as if we are winning though and fanny about a bit too much.

Would have taken a point before hand but a bit disappointing really.

Point is good enough for now, but shame not to win it at the end.

But we could've been out of it in the first half so a point doesn't feel like a bad result.

The biggest thing for me is we're showing more fight and resilience again. The second half combined with the weekend game gives me more hope. Push on and win our next couple of games, we need to get this done before our last 2

our lack of options is seriously worrying, going into a game with 4 CMs on the bench, 3 of which do the same job is not a good sign, we have young attackers training with the first team, there is no way we would ever use all 4 CMs so put one of the youngsters on the bench instead.

Good point but feel its also a missed opportunity

Makes it a better point without 3 key players too - Chilwell and Ricardo bombing down the wings all game would have made it much different.

Nice ball in from Gray for the equaliser.

The next two are must wins.

If Justin didn't keep giving the ball away in the last 5 we might of won that

If our players had more quality we'd have won that but they don't.

I'm not even complaining, I'm very happy with the effort and work rate tonight and that's all you can really dig at.

The manager didn't help his team tonight though.

I also disagree with nearly everyone on here it seems. I thought Bennett did very well indeed, especially considering he was up against pure speed. He made fouls that we are usually too soft to make, fouls that teams make against us.

Vards again scores in runs

2nd ever Premier League point at Arsenal :043:

Glad we didn’t lose to them, they really aren’t very good. We just look so in our own heads when we go there. The decision to start with the same system that overcame Palace tells me that Rodgers is grasping for something that works. It could have been way worse than 1-0 at HT.

Kasper, Tielemans and Ian were good I thought.

Thank **** for Jamie Vardy, limited involvement but he was great tonight.

If our players had more quality we'd have won that but they don't.

I'm not even complaining, I'm very happy with the effort and work rate tonight and that's all you can really dig at.

The manager didn't help his team tonight though.

I also disagree with nearly everyone on here it seems. I thought Bennett did very well indeed, especially considering he was up against pure speed. He made fouls that we are usually too soft to make, fouls that teams make against us.

Vards again scores in runs
I agree, thought Bennett was fine.

why are commentator's always surprised by Kasper's poor kicking? He is bloody awful at it

our lack of options is seriously worrying, going into a game with 4 CMs on the bench, 3 of which do the same job is not a good sign, we have young attackers training with the first team, there is no way we would ever use all 4 CMs so put one of the youngsters on the bench instead.

Good point but feel its also a missed opportunity

Totally agree. Why is BR persisting with the same group? There have to be at least a couple of U23s worthy of places on the bench. What was the point of James being on the bench? Under what circumstances would he have been the right change?

I'd much rather see the likes of Thomas and Hirst there even if it's only to give some hope to the younger players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263