Post Match Aston Villa 1:4 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, I think the poor fecker has finally lost it

To be fair I did expect it..

Great performance again. Ricardo superb as were all of them. We’ve finally got the Ihenacho that played for Man City.

Weren't Villa shite?

£130m+ spent in the summer and looking like relegation fodder.

Fecking hilarious.

If I can be a little critical.

Barnes has played himself out of the side for me now. He was rightly dropped as his finishing is appalling. He came on today and had two absolute sitters - free in front of the centre of the goal - and badly missed both.

We can't be playing him against the likes of Man City and Liverpool. Sorry, he's a talent but he's not ready.

agree. I’m a huge fan of his. but his finish product is not there right now. As I said on the match thread he needs a confidence boosting goal, he’s chasing and snatching at attempts right now.

Great performance again. Ricardo superb as were all of them. We’ve finally got the Ihenacho that played for Man City.

Well he’s playing for a top two side dispatching mid table teams at ease again, so we’ve clearly found his level.

I'll admit. I missed the entire game as I took the kids to watch Frozen II. There was no signal in the cinema so I also missed the updates.

To add, Frozen II was ok but not as good as the hype suggested.

My football betting has improved 17% in the three seasons I've been using it for goals bets. That's massive. it's also one of the main metrics Tony Bloom has used to build a multi million pound betting based business.

But by all means align yourself with Jeff Stelling, Phil Thompson & Paul Merson if you like.

I’ll have a bit of that.

If I can be a little critical.

Barnes has played himself out of the side for me now. He was rightly dropped as his finishing is appalling. He came on today and had two absolute sitters - free in front of the centre of the goal - and badly missed both.

We can't be playing him against the likes of Man City and Liverpool. Sorry, he's a talent but he's not ready.

Nope, disagree. He’s ready.

• Leicester City have won their last four away Premier League matches by an aggregate score of 17-1.

We’ve seen our fair share of dog bob this year, but their number 9 has to be the worst player in the Premier League, by a country mile

Even worse than the bloke who plays for Newcastle, the one whose name sounds like he actually come from Tyneside, Joe Linton?

Even worse than the bloke who plays for Newcastle, the one whose name sounds like he actually come from Tyneside, Joe Linton?

I know a few called Lintern. All better footballers than the one who plays for Newcastle.

A great week for LCFC.
And to think, some seriously deluded Arsenal fans thought Brendan Rodgers would even consider going there for one moment.

At the start of our winning run, we were ten points behind Liverpool so we're closing the gap!

We were also behind Arsenal after 8 matches. Now we've got double their total. They've picked up 4 points, while we've picked up 24.

We have the best goal difference in all four leagues.

We have the best defensive record in all four leagues (along with Leeds).

Vardy has 16 goals, which is 5 more than the next closest challenger (37 shots, 26 on target).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757