Post Match Aston Villa 1:4 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
A great week for LCFC.
And to think, some seriously deluded Arsenal fans thought Brendan Rodgers would even consider going there for one moment.

Not just Arsenal fans

The whole of Talkspurs, many of the ‘expert’ pundits on tv, twatface Merson and Cockend Chris Sutton, and one or two bedwetting Leicester fans

Oh dear, I think the poor fecker has finally lost it

To be fair I did expect it..
No, xG has something to it. I mean, it was only a week ago that it had Everton out performing us... Bang on. And, it has predicted that Liverpool and Manchester City will be in the top 4. It's like magic I tells you.

No, xG has something to it. I mean, it was only a week ago that it had Everton out performing us... Bang on. And, it has predicted that Liverpool and Manchester City will be in the top 4. It's like magic I tells you.

My betting returns are doing great this season. £30 profit (would've been 400 if villa hadn't scored their dodgy goal but we still got another 2) today. My method is to normally back the team that isn't shite against the one that is. I'm sure I'd be laughing all the way to the bank if during the Southampton game I'd consulted xg and put my money on 9-0 rather than 8-0.

We’re going to win the league.

I wonder what bonuses manager, players and staff are on if we get a CL place and / or win the league? Claudio's offer of a free pizza worked a treat to start the ball rolling last time!

Horrible nasty dirty team that full of utter wankers. But, I’d probably take Grealish.

If I can be a little critical.

Barnes has played himself out of the side for me now. He was rightly dropped as his finishing is appalling. He came on today and had two absolute sitters - free in front of the centre of the goal - and badly missed both.

We can't be playing him against the likes of Man City and Liverpool. Sorry, he's a talent but he's not ready.
Bit harsh imo

At the start of our winning run, we were ten points behind Liverpool so we're closing the gap!

We were also behind Arsenal after 8 matches. Now we've got double their total. They've picked up 4 points, while we've picked up 24.

We have the best goal difference in all four leagues.

We have the best defensive record in all four leagues (along with Leeds).

Vardy has 16 goals, which is 5 more than the next closest challenger (37 shots, 26 on target).

Dropped points at Chelsea when we should have won. Had an off day at Old Trafford in a game they were very happy to win

And imagine if Mane hadn’t dived?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265