Post Match Aston Villa 2:1 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aston Villa defender Kortney Hause admitted his side resorted to "the dirty side of the game" to secure their place in the final.

"The game plan was not to give them any respect and go up against them and foul them," said Hause.

"As soon as they looked like they were going to break through, bring them down, break up the play.

"Being aggressive, getting in people's faces, breaking up the play and, as bad as it sounds, fouling people is part of the game. Against [Manchester] City, that's what you've got to do because they're a very good side."

Aston Villa defender Kortney Hause admitted his side resorted to "the dirty side of the game" to secure their place in the final.

"The game plan was not to give them any respect and go up against them and foul them," said Hause.

"As soon as they looked like they were going to break through, bring them down, break up the play.

"Being aggressive, getting in people's faces, breaking up the play and, as bad as it sounds, fouling people is part of the game. Against [Manchester] City, that's what you've got to do because they're a very good side."

Good for them. That's exactly what I'd tell my team to do against superior opponents.

We have to be able to overcome shit-housery.

Good for them. That's exactly what I'd tell my team to do against superior opponents.

We have to be able to overcome shit-housery.

Shane we aren't capable of it ourselves

We e become easy to rattle

All their consisting fouling, and the first 2 yellow cards they got was for kicking the ball away (about 70th minute!)

Personally I'm more competitive with my mates.

This 100%.

I've played against loads of mates in the past and shared many a laugh or joke before hand.

Still doesn't mean I want to beat them any less than anyone else, if anything, the exact opposite as well as getting a kick in or two on them.

You lot won't like this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200130-194448.jpg
    Screenshot_20200130-194448.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
I was told that when Chilwell and Hamza were late for training, Maddison and Grealish were with them on the night out

Tapping him up for a move here in the summer when they go down?......

Once again highlights the lack of transparency and accountability for the officials, not only don’t refs have to explain any of their decisions after the match, there presumably is no requirement for the VAR lot to explain this either. Although BR says City have asked the question.

The biscuit ?

Not sure that's in the rules, but does make some sense

I think it's time we dunked this one now, I'm custard cream crackered with all the biscuit talk. Crumbs!

Bourbon Banks
Alan Jammy Dodgers
Graham Twix
Jack Hobbnob
Aleksander Dunkchev
Marco Garibaldini
Rich Teamu Pukki
Harry Viennese Whirley
Jaffa Benitez

Craig Shortbread

Franz Double Deckenbauer.

Status