Athletico Mince

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Nose

Just a hearty recommendation from me. I ignored this podcast for quite a while. Then I listened to a bit of one and didn't get it. Now I'm plugged into it walking down the street in hysterics getting weird looks and not giving a toss.

The latest one with Bob Mortimer doing Peter Beardsley is a thing a absolute genius.

Oooooooh Yeah! One of my favourite ways to spend an hour. I saw them at the Y theatre before Christmas and it was hilarious.

‘Debbie Alli starts crying.....’

Just listened to Episode 56. I can no longer drive or be out in public when listening as my explosive laughter is becoming dangerous. Especially enjoyed Beardsley's jokes this week.

Also, I think Bob Mortimer's sketch featuring Alli, Henderson, Sterling and Lallana all taking gifts to the injured Kane before the internationals was superb. Kane's surreptitious 'don't pass to Vardy' mantra to them all was not only very funny, it actually made me wonder whether it was based on truth.

Just listened to Episode 56. I can no longer drive or be out in public when listening as my explosive laughter is becoming dangerous. Especially enjoyed Beardsley's jokes this week.

Also, I think Bob Mortimer's sketch featuring Alli, Henderson, Sterling and Lallana all taking gifts to the injured Kane before the internationals was superb. Kane's surreptitious 'don't pass to Vardy' mantra to them all was not only very funny, it actually made me wonder whether it was based on truth.

I thought the two Beardsley sketches were brilliant as well, where can I get hold of the rest BN please?

Thanks.

I thought the two Beardsley sketches were brilliant as well, where can I get hold of the rest BN please?

Thanks.

Subscribe to them via any podcast provider. I've just started from the beginning of them (as I only started listening a few months ago). The first episode is rough but includes some interesting analysis of Leicester, Ranieri and Pearson.

Here's a link to their twitter which announces episodes: https://twitter.com/AthleticoMince

Why do I laugh so much at this stuff?

Today's song: 'Bastards' sung by Mick McCarthy begins:

"Get out, piss off, I'm Mick McCarthy,
**** off, jog on, do what you're told . . . "

And I'm gone completely.

New Mince out this morning, listened on the way to work.

Beardsley's doctor doctor jokes and the sounds of a Sunderland garden centre.....

New Mince out this morning, listened on the way to work.

Beardsley's doctor doctor jokes and the sounds of a Sunderland garden centre.....

Why is it that I know he's going to say 'dog dirt' in his Beardsley voice and there's no reason for it really, but it has me in pieces every time.

I thought last weeks episode was poor but this one is excellent. Garden centre special indeed.

Why is it that I know he's going to say 'dog dirt' in his Beardsley voice and there's no reason for it really, but it has me in pieces every time.

I thought last weeks episode was poor but this one is excellent. Garden centre special indeed.

In the older episodes every Scottish song had a line about a lassy ‘with tits to spare’. You can see it coming from a mile off but it’s still so funny.

In the older episodes every Scottish song had a line about a lassy ‘with tits to spare’. You can see it coming from a mile off but it’s still so funny.

Tits to spare is back. With all the free Wifi codes from the area written on them with a sharpie pen . . .

This makes my personal pipe stiffen slightly.

Just got in from walking the dog and my face aches, ****ing Roy Hodgeson playing Warhammer against Christian Benteke.....

If you don't adore Bob's Peter Beardsley story from the latest episode, then you're a humourless, heartless, fool.

Do you remember Level 42?

They’re all dead now. Breaks your heart don’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757