Atmosphere

Status
Not open for further replies.

is it a fox?

I've been away up north at uni for the last 3 years so have only had the chance to vist the Walkers a few times a season. So I decided to get a season ticket this year (against my bank managers wishes) and so far I have been throughly dissapointed, not only with the shocking performaces but with the atmosphere. Well the lack of one. What is going on? I know the performances have hardly inspired the fans and the loudest it's been has when everyone has been booing. But lets get behind the lads against Sheff Utd and make it really loud and support our team.

Keep the Faith!

stewards don't affect the atmosphere, the only thing that willget the atmosphere back is we either start playing or start winning. which is wrong there should be a good atmosphere at any game playing well or bad.

Fox in the Box said:
its very difficult to have an atmosphere 'When a Tea at Grandma's culture is encouraged' no swearing no gesturing.

that is just what they say to look good, i have been a season ticket holder 10 years and i have never had any problem with swearing and gesturing, if enough people do it, they can't stop it!

The Stadium is partly to blame but mostly we have sh*t fans now, nothing anyone can do about that. Just keep singing if you do sing. I emailed the foxes trust with a few ideas, although other than pointing a gun at peoples heads I don't see a quick fix.

other than pointing a gun at peoples heads

Would that be Nathan Blake or Jason Wilcox?
Now THAT would get the crowd going again.....

leicester_til_i_die said:
stewards don't affect the atmosphere, the only thing that willget the atmosphere back is we either start playing or start winning. which is wrong there should be a good atmosphere at any game playing well or bad.

You are right there should be but unfortunately our fans aren't good enough or optimistic enough. We are very similar to Wolves in that the place is dead when we go behind.

Leicester fans have always been a bit quiet at home, even at Filbo there were games when 21,000 barely sang a song audible at the other side. People forget that and blame the stewards/bowl when its just how Leicester fans are.

Dunc said:
Leicester fans have always been a bit quiet at home

Did you ever stand in The Kop Dunc? It was bloody loud in there more often than not. I often walked home with my ears ringing. Granted not always.

Did you ever stand in The Kop Dunc? It was bloody loud in there more often than not. I often walked home with my ears ringing. Granted not always.

Yeah I did stand there, not as often as sat elsewhere but hey what can I do. Sorry should have said that on occassions (like derby/Forest/European/big games) it was loud, but then so was the Walkers on these occassions. I remember fans moaning about people sitting in the Kop at Filbo and how it was only Pen 1/2 that sang. If I remember rightly there was even comments about kicking the old/silent fans out of Pens 3/4 cause they didn't sing.

I just think there's a lot of rose tinted glasses been sold recently.

Dunc said:

Yeah I did stand there, not as often as sat elsewhere but hey what can I do. Sorry should have said that on occassions (like derby/Forest/European/big games) it was loud, but then so was the Walkers on these occassions. I remember fans moaning about people sitting in the Kop at Filbo and how it was only Pen 1/2 that sang. If I remember rightly there was even comments about kicking the old/silent fans out of Pens 3/4 cause they didn't sing.

I just think there's a lot of rose tinted glasses been sold recently.

You seem to have yours on presently Dunc :wink:

The stands are too far away from the pitch, the away fans are in the wrong place and our fans are worse than ever. Boring, Boring, Leicester.

:cry:

Abbf546.jpg

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573