Banged Up Abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

Did anyone see this last week?

Was about two lads from leicester who got caught trying to smuggle drugs out of Venezuela, got caught and ended up doing about 4 years in a south american prison. They eventually escaped and now continue to live in Leicester. One of them works with the council.

Anyone know them?

Was a cracking programme actually, it's on again tonight but a different story.

I saw one where this couple smuggled a load of drugs into some African country and got banged up. They were giving interviews and everything all through the show, then at the end it panned out and they were still in the prison and they're gonna be in there for like another 10 years or something. It was really creepy.

"Can you just carry this package for me" ... yeah OK. Deserve everything they get.

"Can you just carry this package for me" ... yeah OK. Deserve everything they get.

It was pre planned before they left the country. Was way bigger than a 'carry this for me' jobby.

In the one I watched, some Dutch pimp-looking chap offered the couple a free holiday with a shitload of spending money in exchange for bringing a 'package' back with them. It's obviously gonna be some dodgy shit, so I have no sympathy when they get locked up and start moaning.

It just beggars belief that people can be so stupid.

Just watching it now, and one of the birds is trying to make out she's the victim because she 'only agreed to bring back one kilo of coke and they put eight kilos in my bag!'

Stupid bints, I hope they got 200 years in prison.

Damn, they got their 10 year sentance reduced to 2 years. Where's the justice, eh?

2 years in a south american prison is like 10 in a normal one.

Their lawyer was as stupid as them. She said she knew they were not criminals. Oh sorry sweetheart, they've just tried to smuggle 8 kilos of pure cocaine out of the country :icon_roll

Yeah she was stupid. "They're not criminals, they only agreed to smuggle ONE kilo of coke out of the country! Not eight!"

Oh well, they paid for it with years banged up i suppose.

Indeed they did. I bet they lezzed off in that prison.

I hope they have some people who aren't drug mules on the next one. We need a murder or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone interested in this kind of this should read "The damage done", a great read about an Aussie who got banged up in a Thai prison for smuggling, a harrowing but interesting book.

Anyone interested in this kind of this should read "The damage done", a great read about an Aussie who got banged up in a Thai prison for smuggling, a harrowing but interesting book.

How about Dan the Daggerman from Dagenham ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363