Confirmed Transfer Ben Hamer to Forest on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GazLCFC

Hamer has gone to Forest on a season long loan.
No word if we can recall him for the play-offs

What the farq? Surely he would be the primary cover for Schmeichel and Schwarzer as back up.....

Nobody can help Forest. They have Matt Mills. Good way to keep his fitness up, we have a recall option. Nothing wrong with this.

I don't see why people are being saw about Hamer. This ain't a wrench, it's a nailed on way of keeping him ready - which should be plane to any tool. Sorry to socket to you. He needs to keep his sharpness in the box and we can lay our hands on him when needed. Far better than being drilled in the reserves every week or going rusty on the bench. I love torquing football.

So to get this straight, CR's first two personnel activities have been:

1) Failed to re-sign Cambiasso
2) Loan a player to Forest

Why am I now starting to see him as Sven v2.o?

Hopefully we've screwed a few quid out of them

So to get this straight, CR's first two personnel activities have been:

1) Failed to re-sign Cambiasso
2) Loan a player to Forest

Why am I now starting to see him as Sven v2.o?

FFS give it up.

Who's to say Esteban would have signed a new contract with any other manager in charge?

And I would imagine it would be Jon Rudkin who would be finding a team to loan Hamer too, and probably nothing to do with CR.

The deal was agreed prior to CRs appointment. It was put on hold to allow CR to decide if he wanted to keep him.

I've no objection to loaning him out with an immediate recall clause. We just should never assist Florist in anything. Every save he makes for them will be like a dagger to the heart. I can now only wish ill of him.

FFS give it up.

Err..give what up exactly? Do some research and you'll find that this is my first post on the issue, ffs!

Who's to say Esteban would have signed a new contract with any other manager in charge?

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/new-boss-key-Cambiasso-decision/story-26864350-detail/story.html

And I would imagine it would be Jon Rudkin who would be finding a team to loan Hamer too, and probably nothing to do with CR.

You imagine all you want....at the end of the day it's the manager that decides who need loaning out and oks the agreement.

The deal was agreed prior to CRs appointment. It was put on hold to allow CR to decide if he wanted to keep him.

I've no objection to loaning him out with an immediate recall clause. We just should never assist Florist in anything. Every save he makes for them will be like a dagger to the heart. I can now only wish ill of him.
You can't honestly feel like this as a grown man, surely? It's anot her football team, it really isn't that big a deal.

Again, they have Matt Mills. How many penalties can Hamer save?

"A dagger to the heart"? Jesus Christ...

Well, I'm quite happy with Forest becoming our feeder club - had you heard, they won the European Cup, twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3776
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3961
7Coventry City3860
8Hull City3859