Pre Match Bournemouth v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bournemouth made Spurs look like a mid-table team (oh but despite the media pundits Spurs are actually a mid table team) but I expect them to up their game against us. I hope we are ready for them. Need to go for the throat right from the start - they show what they can do if we don't take our chances.
If they survive or go down - either way - Eddie Howe has been a brilliant manager for their club.
Spur didn’t have a shot on target!!!

Paul Tergat

Win or bust for these now. Same for us, for completely different reasons, I reckon.

I actually prefer it that way.

should be a good game. We know what that means....

Win or bust for these now. Same for us, for completely different reasons, I reckon.

I actually prefer it that way.

should be a good game. We know what that means....
At least they will go for it rather than park the bus.

Just think, there would be far less pressure if we hadn’t ****ed that Watford game.

Bournemouth beat Man Utd at home. They also drew at home to Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs. They are perfectly capable of beating us at the moment.

However, the results from Watford and West Ham today must be a massive blow to them. They are almost gone now so any hope they had will be pretty much gone. Remember after us, they go to Man City where they've been hammered every season.

They have to beat us. We have to beat them. First goal is massive and if we get it, we could well get several. If they get it, it will be a very tough game.

What BN said. If we take the lead early on, one of two things happens. Thing 1 is they think it’s over and their heads drop, and we smash them up. Thing 2 is they come at us, which could go anywhere.

Who fancies another big win on the south coast?

Must must must beat Bournemouth. 62 points will pretty much secure top 5 and then we dont need to chase the game in our remaining 3. My prediction. 6 more points with wins against bournemouth amd spurs sees us finish fourth on 65. United finish 3rd on 70. Chelsea finish behind us on goal difference. Sheff Utd 6th. Wolves 7th.

If we beat Bournemouth the pressure is on Chelsea. Norwich aside (who will actually now be playing without pressure), I would not want their remaining fixtures.

A610AD7E-2455-4FA1-8A55-ACA7099C3605.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758