Pre Match Brighton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t wait

Shitefest. A team who love to draw every game against a team happy to piss about with meaningless possession. 0-0

Steaming pile of horse poo

Make sure you’re well shitfaced before this car crash kicks off

Injuries, fatigue etc

(Getting the excuses in early).

8pm on a Saturday? What a shit kick off time that is...

I only want to watch it if we will win. Can someone let me know?

Injuries, fatigue etc

(Getting the excuses in early).
What's the excuse for moaning and being unrealistic?

Before you answer, we are the only team in the premier league to be in the top 4 all season.

Before you answer, we are the only team in the premier league to be in the top 4 all season.
I’m amazed you can’t see the irony between stating they we’ve been in the top 4 all season (true story), and also saying we’re unrealistic moaning tossers for not being delighted to scrape a point at Burnley.

Nachos to score early on and never to be seen again for committing the crime of not passing backwards. We then finish with 10 defenders losing 2-1.

I would rather we spent some time out of the top 4 during the season rather than at the end of it.... Again

I’m amazed you can’t see the irony between stating they we’ve been in the top 4 all season (true story), and also saying we’re unrealistic moaning tossers for not being delighted to scrape a point at Burnley.
But would we have been in the top 4 playing the 11 we played tonight all season?

This is the part which you seemingly constantly ignore.

Even 3 or 4 of the starters are still not fully fit so it's incomprehensible to believe we would roll them over like we did with almost a completely different starting line up at the start of the season.

No one is delighted with the point tonight but realise it wasn't that bad in the circumstances.

I bet Man City fans are still raging about that 5-2 defeat earlier in the season. In fact I bet they couldn't give a shit.

Sometimes you need to take a step back and gain abit of perspective.

3-5-2

Kasper

Thomas (Not sure if Evans is fit Thomas was horribly isolated against Arsenal)
Fofana
Soyuncu

Castagne
Ndidi
Tielemens
Mendy
Ricardo

Vardy
Nacho

We have 3 quality CD if they are all fit they start with Evans in the middle, both Castagne and Ricardo will provide cover when we do not have possession and they are excellent moving forward. We need to increase the speed of our passing admittedly both Mendy and Hamza slowed it down last night however, Mendy usually takes a run of games to produce the goods may as well keep playing him now.

Vardy created so much space for Nacho last night if he can keep scoring the chances will come for Vardy, we are not taking enough shots at goal from outside the 18 yard box teams know this and are happy to sit deep and deny any space to play Vardy in.

It was reassuring to see some mental resilience last night we just need a break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758