Post Match Burnley 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasper MOTM by a country mile. But for him, that was a loss.

So, under the circumstances, happy with the result. A better performance than I was expecting.

Huge point. Comfortably clear of the relegation zone now.

We’ve got a patched up side with no creativity who looked as if they’ve not really played together before. Need to get through the next couple of games and hope we’ve not done too much damage.

Feels a lot like a loss

For all intents and purposes it might as well be.

We needed to keep the biggest possible buffer to 5th because the moment they catch us it's done i'm afraid.

Generally awful, against a truly nothing side

Enough chances to score two or three, enough sensational saves to stop us losing by two or three

Choudhury dreadful. Amartey poor. Vardy a million miles away from influencing the game and should have been hooked instead of Nacho

Thank God for our incredible keeper

Point gained or two dropped - could argue either way, but as they were ****ing hopeless I’ll go for the points dropped

Tavares best player on the pitch, obviously

Don't agree, that's a good point in the circumstances.

Schmeichel MOTM. Tielemans the best quality on the pitch. No injuries and Fofana back.

I'll take that.
Agree, it’s a good point.

For all intents and purposes it might as well be.

We needed to keep the biggest possible buffer to 5th because the moment they catch us it's done i'm afraid.

I'm in that camp now. Taking nacho off to leave 1 fairly immobile forward on to see out a draw was pathetic.

Don't agree, that's a good point in the circumstances.

Schmeichel MOTM. Tielemans the best quality on the pitch. No injuries and Fofana back.

I'll take that.
I don’t understand why people are expecting us to be wiping the floor with teams when we’re playing a few players that people have repeatedly said aren’t good enough for the PL, and our top players are completely shattered.

Two good Tielemans chances at the end should have won it, wasn’t our worst performance.

I thought we’d nick it but a point isn’t a disaster.

On Tavares at least we’re seeing if he’s up to anything.
Brendan clearly has no faith at all in Under to deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363