Post Match Chelsea 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the first half and refuse to listen to stringer! However in the second half we were very good.
My only concern was that our midfield were just half a second slow in making the pass to vardy. Once they get upto speed we will score a hat full.

We were excellent that second half and everyone is saying it.

Question - how exactly was Vardy getting hugged and suplexed at the end not a foul? Have I missed a rule change?

I thought that second half was very promising indeed. Not bad at all Foxes. Soyuncu is huge and his cock is f****ing massive..

Cags was immense. Perez had a decent second half. Praet will be just what we want as a defensive midfielder. He will start instead of Hamza very soon.

I have to say though. The way we started that game both in our shape and approach was appalling.

We play two holding midfielders which invites them on to us. Further it places our two best creative players out of position. Maddison functioned as a left winger and I couldn’t figure out where Youri was supposed to be.

I just don’t think there is room in this side for all four of Youri, Maddison, Wilf and Hamza. And that’s before we even bring in Praet (who looked tidy).

Soyuncu, Maddison and Fuchs all excellent with Maddison MotM for me. We were absolutely superb in the second half and very few teams outside of Liverpool or Manchester City could have coped with us. I actually feel for Perez as I don't think this shape suits him or Tielemans at all.

I'd be starting that same back four next game as they looked in control for the vast majority of the game.

did Pedro ever actually go at Fuchs? they missed a trick not getting Pulisic on the right had side thank ****

Praet is an attacking midfielder same as Tielemans
I beg to differ.

Praet likes to operate deep within the midfield, normally operating as a box-to-box or defensive midfielder, although referring to him as only a defensive-midfielder is doing his attacking qualities a massive disservice.

"I’m thinking I’m a modern midfielder, maybe a little more attacking,".

"Last year, I also played in a more defensive role, so I think I'm a little bit of an all-round midfielder – technical with good passing ability. That’s who I am, I think."

I beg to differ.

Praet likes to operate deep within the midfield, normally operating as a box-to-box or defensive midfielder, although referring to him as only a defensive-midfielder is doing his attacking qualities a massive disservice.

"I’m thinking I’m a modern midfielder, maybe a little more attacking,".

"Last year, I also played in a more defensive role, so I think I'm a little bit of an all-round midfielder – technical with good passing ability. That’s who I am, I think."

I may be totally wrong but: (for older viewers)
Praet = Lennon, Tielemans = Izzet?
Discuss.

So Fuchs, like Morgan, might still have a few good games left in him? ;)

I have always felt he was a better defender than Chilwell, and is able to deliver a better cross and throw than Chilwell.

So what was the difference in the second half? Different shape, or just a bollocking from the manager at half-ti,e?

I have always felt he was a better defender than Chilwell, and is able to deliver a better cross and throw than Chilwell.

So what was the difference in the second half? Different shape, or just a bollocking from the manager at half-ti,e?
We played with a tempo as opposed to playing like the living dead.

Thought Fuchs crossing was a bit weak, to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366