Pre Match Chelsea v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be our 500 premier league game the 16 the team to achieve this

I think what makes me detest Lawrenson is that he has no idea how ****ing thick he is. He talks as though he knows it all, as if having played makes him the font of all knowledge. Alan Hansen had a similar attitude but at least he had a modicum of intellect. Lawrenson is totally unaware of his limitations. He talks shit and thinks he's a genius.

So then? Barnes, Albrighton, Praet or Choudhury?

Only change should be Barnes for Choudhury. They are nothing to be afraid of.
I would keep it the same as last week to begin with but introduce Barnes and Albrighton much earlier probably around the 60 min mark. Keep Kante quiet and we will be okay, I was chatting to a Chelski fan last night, he was saying that if Lampard achieves a top ten finish the fans will still consider it a decent season considering his squad and the loss of Hazard, not too sure of that viewpoint myself.

I would keep it the same as last week to begin with but introduce Barnes and Albrighton much earlier probably around the 60 min mark. Keep Kante quiet and we will be okay, I was chatting to a Chelski fan last night, he was saying that if Lampard achieves a top ten finish the fans will still consider it a decent season considering his squad and the loss of Hazard, not too sure of that viewpoint myself.
yeah lets play out most creative player out of position again when we already know it doesn't work

yeah lets play out most creative player out of position again when we already know it doesn't work
Our most creative player?please enlighten me? are you actually saying that against Wolves we did not lack width? If we continue trying to play through the middle as we did against Wolves then Chelsea will simple double bank and hit us on the break the same as last week.

Our most creative player?please enlighten me? are you actually saying that against Wolves we did not lack width? If we continue trying to play through the middle as we did against Wolves then Chelsea will simple double bank and hit us on the break the same as last week.
yes we lacked width because we played our most creative player on the wing, which you want us to do again ...

I think it will be Albrighton in for Hamza. More width and creative options while keeping an eye on defence and tightening up if we need to.

Graham Scott, the referee for the Chelsea v Leicester match at 16:30 BST, looks like he won't be taking charge of today's game.

He's stuck on the M40, which is closed after an accident
isn't that why they usually stay in a local hotel the night before? you'd wonder why he didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757