City on the telly

SJN-Fox

Our trip Man City last December is on tomorrow at 6pm on Sky Sports PL. followed at 6-30 by the home game against Arsenal back in November and the home game against Man City is on at 7pm.

Meanwhile on BT Sport 3. Our trip to Wolves from the 2018/19 season is on also at 7pm.

Last edited:

tedfoxxx

I had the 02/03 season on the other night, in the background during an epic late night FM sesh. Might do the same with the 13/14 one tonight.

Brown Nose

Our trip Man City last December is on tomorrow at 6pm on Sky Sports PL. followed at 6-30 by the home game against Arsenal back in November and the home game against Man City is on at 7pm.

Meanwhile on BT Sport 3. Our trip to Wolves from the 2018/19 season is on also at 7pm.
Also worth mentioning for those with BT Sport that if you go online you can pause your payments for two months now, like you can with Sky Sports.

M17TT C

I had the 02/03 season on the other night, in the background during an epic late night FM sesh. Might do the same with the 13/14 one tonight.
Ahh you need to go back a decade or so to the 90s and get some sexy fox leisure action on, they're still almost as good as 'that season' for me.

M17TT C

No, sorry, badly worded. You click a button and get it taken off your bill for two months without losing it.
That's decent, I don't have it but I'd seen it mentioned a lot but wasn't sure if they were making people repay it later.

tedfoxxx

Ahh you need to go back a decade or so to the 90s and get some sexy fox leisure action on, they're still almost as good as 'that season' for me.
What are you trying to say about the big pink disabled parking LG badge coupled with the sporty cockerel?!

Funky Fox

Fantastic Muzzy Izzet goal just been on Football Focus showing contenders for Goal of the Season back in 1998/99

H T B

Recently watched "best solo goals in the premier league"
It was from 2018.

Some of the goals were very Jamie Vardy wish, running from half way line etc.so was expecting JV to be shown a few times.
However, the only goals for us was Franz Carr against Saints and Riyad Mahrez against Chelsea in our brilliant season. :(

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 33  89
Manchester City 33  66
Chelsea 34  60
Leicester 34  59
Manchester Utd 33  55
Wolves 33  52
Arsenal 34  50
Tottenham  33  48
Sheffield Utd 33  48
10 Burnley 33  46