city v brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

perthfox

gday all just seen on the bbc web page latest score city0 brighton1,living here in oz im out of touch,are we really playing this bad.what the hell is going wrong,lets hope things get better as the season goes on.

Unfortunately I'm at work at the moment and can only get out to see the 2nd half. From the texts I'm receiving from people who are there we are playing that bad... Booed off at half time. Mickey needs to give them all a right, good, hard kick up the arris!

what the **** is going on with us? :( keeping the faith.. but we gotta stop playing like this.. no-one's ever too big to go down :(

Absolutely awful performance,Tiatto is THE only player who can come out of it with his head held high,some were worse than others but Tiatto aside they were all poor.Why Oh Why do we insist on hoofing?Connolly is never given the ball to his feet he must get so frustrated.Heath is not capable of passing the ball to his own player,Dublin just didn't seem arsed and Blake...words fail me.

What a shambles.

According to the Sky stats, we had dozens of chances, they had one but we never put them under any pressure. As a team City were so disorganised. Player for player, City were better than Brigton but they were more settled better ballanced and worked with each other.

Mick The Adams has shown that he cannot fire up his players, he can't get them to show desire to win. If the team is doing well he can maintain it, if they are stuggling he can't turn it around. Just like the England U-21 manager.

I have lost my faith in Adams. I can't see him bollocking players and getting them to fear him. He should be in charge but my feelings are that he's 'lost the dressing room' as it were. He still promises lots but when are we to see any change? I may be wrong but I don't see Adams kick starting the rise up the table.

The moral of the players will surly improve when they start winning but it will most likely be too late to do anything impressive this season. Where do we go from here? I really don't know yet. Same as Adams really. :(

expecting, and fearing, precisely this kind of display, I chose (almost can't believe I did this) to stay at home and watch the match on telly...the result was a cert. from the moment Dublin's header went wide...we were worse & less of a team than against watford, and I really do now doubt that MA is the man to lead us out of this - some of his decisions are bewildering egs
1 Gillespie - if we were in the Conference he'd still be a waste of space, and I'm sure any of our under 18s would do better.
2 Substitutions - need I say more?
3 Heath - a future captain? God help us if that's our future..
Dublin, Blake, Wilcox, Gudjonnsen, Canero and Nalis still fail to convince and I wonder if we're really supposed to give them 10-12 games to look like a side?
And Jordan Stewart ????? Well, if a million monkeys sitting at typewriters could eventually produce the works of Shakespeare, then I suppose that one day this season JS will have a good game....
thank **** for the international break..........

tine hascome

your time is up, adams, cork,basset.

What the feck is going on :?: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: I have just landed at Singapore Airport and I find we have lost at home to Brighton. :shock: :? :? We cannot afford to give Adams any more time and I saw the Mercury going on this week about how Palace were even worse off than us last season. The thing they failed to mention was that Palace changed the manager...... :wink:

Steven said:
What the feck is going on :?: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: I have just landed at Singapore Airport and I find we have lost at home to Brighton. :shock: :? :? We cannot afford to give Adams any more time and I saw the Mercury going on this week about how Palace were even worse off than us last season. The thing they failed to mention was that Palace changed the manager...... :wink:

I think it's time to focus on the fact that Micky has been managing a seriously losing side now for over 8 months and the likelihood of him turning things round looks too doubtful for things to continue.

We've gone over his apparant failings over and over again and he just seems no longer capable of motivating the players. That said he has brought in a type of player who has seen it all before and it must be difficult for anyone to engender any freshness in them. Those of us who have the bad fortune to have been around for a long time have seen it all before where managers (at whatever level) bring in older players who think they know it all & think that they are special cases. It appears to me that at Leicester Micky has landed himself with too many of the wrong type of players to be able to inspire the dressing room and he also seems either doggedly opposed or to frightened to take a chance by dropping has beens and at least seeing what younger players might do.

Of course, his apologists on this forum are going to come out with --its only 6 games and the team needs time to gel, but the gut feeling is that this is not a set up to challenge for promotion and since his only justification for creating a one season team of oldies was to achieve an instant return then I think that he should now consider his position. All the above is of course not taking account the mind dulling football that Micky's teams seem to display.
Regretably, I'm not aware of any great managerial talent who is available and would be keen on taking on the mess that we have been placed in.

highland fox said:
.Why Oh Why do we insist on hoofing?

because they can't fecking pass to each other

i wish people would stop saying "keep the faith" it'll be alright.....it's total bollocks!!! I lost the faith today when you have a clown managing a load of muppets

We will be OK against Rotherham,Morris had the final fitting for his wooden leg this afternoon and has announced himself fighting fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566