Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter.

If you are a big enough **** you are old enough

I‘m at the Peepul centre on Monday for mine

I’ll be buying some baby oil straight afterwards. See you soon, big boy
He'll lull you into a false sense of security and then go in dry the sicko.
Don't trust him.

Walk-in COVID-19 vaccination clinics will be running at King Power Stadium next week, to encourage more people in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland to get their jab.

The clinics will be open from 12pm to 9pm on Monday 12 and Tuesday 13 July, on a walk-in basis, so no pre-booked appointments are necessary.

The NHS are urging people who have not yet been vaccinated, or are due their second dose, to do so ahead of the proposed 19 July date for COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted.

The vaccine provided will be Pfizer, meaning it is suitable for anyone over the age of 18.

The clinics will be located at turnstile W1 at King Power Stadium, with NHS marshals on hand on both days to provide further support and information.

Andy Williams, Chief Executive Officer at the Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Clinical Commissioning Groups, said: “We’re so close to finally getting back to doing all the things that are important to us with the people that we’ve missed the most during lockdown. That’s why it’s critical that we do everything we can to keep Covid at bay.

“By having your Covid vaccination at any of our clinics across the city and counties you’ll be helping us to protect our communities and to keep us restriction free going forward.”

I know more people with covid today than at its height in winter.

Perhaps, presumably you may know more people with COVID but those people are not wheezing and near death in the ICU

Exactly

It is interesting though seeing as they have all been jabbed. Doesn't seem to slow the infection rate at all, just the severity, which doesn't bode particularly well for when they let it rip in a weeks time as that is when you get some nice variations appearing.

Yep, the Johnson variant as it will deservedly be known is going do over a lot of people. Most under 40s still have only had one jab at most, and the kids none at all. Even allowing for their generally healthier odds, thats a lot of deaths and a lot of long Covid to deal with for years to come.

30, 000 people per year die from the flu. We have lived with the flu for 103 years...

There are other sources, this is the first one I came across. I will look at HM Gov...

That graph includes pneumonia.

The figures on the brexit website come from a government website, but are not actual numbers of deaths. It appears they don't record the actual number of deaths caused by flu unless it's in a hospital, so they use a model.

"The FluMOMO model is an extension of the EuroMOMO algorithm which aims to estimate the excess number of deaths associated with influenza activity, adjusting for extreme temperature"

Stuff your legitimate data and facts up your arse, Jeff

It’s a scamdemic and everybody knows it

Stupid sheeple deserve all you get

Sorry, please show me where I posted that I didn't think Covid was real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757