Covid Breaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how true it is but I’ve just been told the party was with the Women’s team to celebrate them winning the league
If this is true then it's the second time some of the women have been caught breaching Covid rules. There was the incident with some of the development squad a couple of months ago.

If this is true then it's the second time some of the women have been caught breaching Covid rules. There was the incident with some of the development squad a couple of months ago.
It certainly wouldn't justify it, but makes it slightly more understandable, and make the involvement of Morgan, as club captain, more credible.

I reckon this will have a positive impact on us. We will have a siege mentality now and be ruthless in our remaining games.

I reckon this will have a positive impact on us. We will have a siege mentality now and be ruthless in our remaining games.

Well that certainly wasn't on display yesterday, was it....

Some psychologists call it the 'Wayne Brown' effect. Others refer to the 'Thai hooker' conundrum.

It'll either go one way or the other. And what better place to find out than at Wembley in our first semi final for almost 40 years.

Well that certainly wasn't on display yesterday, was it....
Yesterday wasn't the shitstorm that today is. Maddison and Perez now have to deliver or they could seriously jeopardise their long term prospects. I predict that Maddison will turn up next week and play a blinder.

Also with Soyuncu back alongside Evans and Fofana we will be far better.

Major question from that is where is Perez' house to be simultaneously near the stadium and valued at 1.3m??
View attachment 15967
I was confused by this as well. Apparently, he lives at Houghton on the Hill which isn't near the training ground either.

Has there been any confirmation of Morgan's involvement? most articles haven't mentioned him.

Has there been any confirmation of Morgan's involvement? most articles haven't mentioned him.

If I were allegedly on my final warning from my wife for multiple previous indiscretions, in line for a role with the PFA, in line for a role as an ambassador for LCFC and a key figure in the Black Lives Matter movement in football (although Black Lives don't seem to Matter when it comes to getting his end away), then I'd be very keen to get my name removed too.

I'm sure he's spent the last week working exceptionally hard to try to distance himself. However, he's failed to do so. Multiple reliable sources have said he was there.

If this bit is true then it just gets worse...

It is just astounding. Hiding like pathetic little children and then continuing to act like pathetic little children. Unrepentant, ignorant selfishness. Wouldn't surprise me if Hamza is sacked.

Hamza's got the most to lose.....being a bit shite and all that. Not the first time either which is ****ing stupid as he's only a Prem player because he came up through the ranks here. ****ing idiot.

I was content at Mahrez leaving after his airport and strike ****about....none of these ****s are fit to lace his boots or even wipe his arse. I think that speaks volumes as to how much I'll be sad to see the back of them.

If this bit is true then it just gets worse...

It is just astounding. Hiding like pathetic little children and then continuing to act like pathetic little children. Unrepentant, ignorant selfishness. Wouldn't surprise me if Hamza is sacked.
Don’t sack him. Reserves... for the rest of his contract.

Ahhh, Houghton on the Hill! Where my Nan and Grandad lived, Ashley (my pal) was next door with a goal in his garden, all was fine.

Why would we be interested in what Marcus Maddison is thinking?

I am. Was clearly too good when he was at Gateshead but it was common knowledge he wasn't great mentally at times. Current situation for him doesn't surprise....shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363