Covid Breaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am. Was clearly too good when he was at Gateshead but it was common knowledge he wasn't great mentally at times. Current situation for him doesn't surprise....shame.
Presumably because he got Covid and it fried his brain. Why else would he get a.mentuon in this thread?

Presumably because he got Covid and it fried his brain. Why else would he get a.mentuon in this thread?

Well the 18 plus (who are now allegedly the womens team) were mostly female so not all female..maybe he was one of the other male guests?

Well the 18 plus (who are now allegedly the womens team) were mostly female so not all female..maybe he was one of the other male guests?
Ah! That's cleared that up then. I never thought of that.

Exactly. In fact I’d go as far to say that it was more than likely he possibly could have been

Normally, the day after, I have calmed down and have perspective, in this case I am more angry every day.

I think the saddest indictment I have is this. I was optimistic. I was enthusiastic. I was excited about what we could achieve. Now I don’t care anymore.

One thing that we do have is a manager that appears capable of managing the situation. If we come out of this unscathed i.e. qualifying for the Champions League, then the manager will deserve all the plaudits.

I think the saddest indictment I have is this. I was optimistic. I was enthusiastic. I was excited about what we could achieve. Now I don’t care anymore.
I do care but it's taken a dent. Disappointment mainly, this is not why I was proud of our team. And I thought we were a team, a decent bunch who had each others backs (as they say far too often on US tele) They've let the club down, let the fans down.... I actually feel the hurt myself in my stomach. And that's not last night's dinner.

I'd like to talk more about male gerbils, rimming and covid. Extra points for mentions of custard.

The women's team celebration excuse is just, well, shit isn't it? In fact, further points deducted in my book for an attempt at pathetic justification. Allegedly of course.

Have we done the 'I want me some of dem dere covid breeches' line yet? No? OK, I guess everyone else wisely thought better of it. Tickles me, but then I haven't grown up yet.

I think this episode has the potential for some severe squad dynamic issues if I'm honest.

We have some key players who may never get another shot at the CL (Kasper, Vardy, Evans, Albrighton). If we fall just short I can imagine there being some animosity towards to players who pretty much caused the squad to lose it's tightness.

Interesting times ahead

I think this episode has the potential for some severe squad dynamic issues if I'm honest.

We have some key players who may never get another shot at the CL (Kasper, Vardy, Evans, Albrighton). If we fall just short I can imagine there being some animosity towards to players who pretty much caused the squad to lose it's tightness.

Interesting times ahead
I’m more worried about the effect it has on our ability to keep Youri and Wilf, to be honest.

Interesting times ahead
If the stories that Brendan sent a text to the players are correct then the chances are someone either another player or a member of staff felt so strongly about what was happening that they shopped them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263