Dawn raids on FIFA officials

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I do suspect that Mr.Gwilliam knows, or takes for granted, that Spion's real name is Spion. At least if Mr.Gwilliam is concistent in his use of double apostrophes. But then again, I don't think he is. So maybe Spion's real name isn't Spion after all. What do I know?

Spion liked my reply which suggests that he is the one who is "always right" .

:018:

I made it known that I enjoyed the following part of your replay - to wit~;

"This can occasionally lead to rigid opinions; a fault which, I believe, is unknown on your side of the Irish Sea."

I took this as delicious irony on your part.

The rest of your post I didn't express an opinion on :icon_wink

What on Earth has left or right wing politics got to do with anything?
I'd hazard a guess that any prejudices that either of them may have will be primarily based on the fact that Piers Morgan is a ****. A sensationalist **** that thrives on drama.

Almost.To be absolutely accurate they are based on the fact that he is all of the above AND a criminal who should be in prison for phone hacking when editor of The Mirror.As for left wing-right wing...I mostly read the Independent which can't seem to make up it's mind where it stands lately but the writing is consistently better than the competition.The Mail on the other hand is Mein Kampf for the Home Counties.

As for my political leanings 30 years ago I'd have been considered a moderate member of the Labour Party.In modern Britain I'd be labelled a raving communist lunatic for suggesting that the existence of food banks in a modern developed economy is something that could be avoided.Usually by Mail readers who respond with "**** off...my house is worth a sodding fortune mate.If you need to use a food bank it's because your old man never bought his council house when he had the chance.I've been past a food bank & there were people outside who didn't look starving to me.Probably all ****ing minted & playing the system.Some of em were a bit dusky an all,probably illegal immigrants"

Platini doing his all in uniting UEFA's opposition to Blatter and it turns out the French and Spanish F.A voted to re-elect teflon man

Platini doing his all in uniting UEFA's opposition to Blatter and it turns out the French and Spanish F.A voted to re-elect teflon man

Blatter pocket must be absolutely rammed with FIFA officials. Oh, and ridiculous bribes. Why is the FA of almost every country run by people who clearly do not give a single shit about the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669