Derby County

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

Big improvement on last nights performance needed for this one. The Sheep abusers are in a rich vein of form at the moment.Come on you blue boys. :038:

Yes I'd be much obliged if you could keep them off our tails please.

Come On You Blues!

Hope the formation changes from last night. Waghorn upfront on his own just did not work at all. Hope Fryatt doesn't start. Vassell and Howard upfront for me. And hopefully Ritchie Wellens won't hog all the ball and pass it backwards/sideways all night. Hobbs must be benched or should be working his arse off in training in the next few days. - Last night he was embarrassing.

COME ON LEICESTER!!!

It should be a completely different type of game to last night, given that Derby won't be coming for a draw.

It should be a completely different type of game to last night, given that Derby won't be coming for a draw.

It's going to be easier than I thought, fancy them coming to the Crisp bowl for a loss! Thank God!

Last edited:
Big game they are doing well this season so will be a tough test. I say 1-1 draw - Howard.

I just want to see the inbreds lose on Saturday!!! Stupid sheep shagging bar-stewards sorry rhydal as you are a Cardiff fan and that's what your known for hehe

Vitor to come in if fit, i would also play Dyer in place of Gally we must improve on our midweek performance and i think we will im predicting 2-1 win King Vassell

This is a good chance to see how far we have actually come under Sven!

Leicester will be on my Coupon for saturday, im sure they will learn from wednesday night, i hope Vitors back .and i hope Vessell will stay on the wing if hes picked, but im not fogetting lloyd ,when he came on ,we did see pace.

Vitor to come in if fit, i would also play Dyer in place of Gally we must improve on our midweek performance and i think we will im predicting 2-1 win King Vassell

Interesting because Gallagher is in a bit of goalscoring form (especially for him) and Dyer has often been effective as an impact sub. Good to have competition for places.

Really pleased N'Guessan is off for a month - I still think he has a part to play at this level and it will do him good to get games.

Some of this please ... :038: :038:

[YOUTUBE]MjMLTGMf1Ig[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472