Draws System part 2 - the new year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm suggesting Joe_ has difficulty telling his arse from his elbow.

Which is which Joe?

thongs.jpg

elbow_westenberg_press_shot_2_digital.JPG

Right, I'm going to have to start it again despite as you point out the fact that there has been loads of draws already. This will prove that the system works. Stand by.

Right, I'm going to have to start it again despite as you point out the fact that there has been loads of draws already. This will prove that the system works. Stand by.

Absolute bollocks.

You can prove the system is too risky by looking at previous results, there's no need to look at odds or run it in real time.

Just look at runs without a draw clubs have had in the past

Chelsea and Liverpool have both recently had drawless runs that could have cost someone using your system millions of pounds.

Like any system that uses this method, you're likely to have lots of small wins, with the possibility of losing so much you'll never be able to afford the next bet and won't be able to recover your losses.

Thanks be to Jebus that he hasn't used any real money on this crazy 'system'

Worth a run through any way though.

Come on Joe_, dont let these pessimistic down beats get you down.

Onwards and upwards, think of a new system, you were born to make millions from the bookies, you can do it!

:money::money::money::money::money::money::money:

Last edited:
I'm going to think up a new system, because webbo is right, if one team drew all the time the system falls on it's ass. It did work for me though.

I came up with a system, I placed bets on sporting events that where I thought the outcome of the match was in favour of one of the teams, It rarely works.

I think it's called betting

Looks a bit 'ooooh betty! doesn't it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573