Confirmed Transfer Drinkwater Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Johnson?

I don't think Johnson is around the club enough for anyone to have an opinion. The vice captain and our senior striker are not well liked because of their attitudes and one of Svens signings who has been a regular all season is prone to blowing up if things aren't to his liking. Weale is very strange, constantly writes himself notes with advice.

Who cares if they are 'nice', or if they spend all their spare time drowning small kittens in the canal ?

I couldn't give a toss, to be honest

I don't think Johnson is around the club enough for anyone to have an opinion. The vice captain and our senior striker are not well liked because of their attitudes and one of Svens signings who has been a regular all season is prone to blowing up if things aren't to his liking. Weale is very strange, constantly writes himself notes with advice.

Howard or Nugent?

Who cares if they are 'nice', or if they spend all their spare time drowning small kittens in the canal ?

How about the kittens were replaced with puppies. I bet you'd change your tune! We all know you love puppies!

I'd agree, who needs the players to be nice but the way some of them treat other (non-playing) staff at the club shows them in a very bad light. Civility costs nothing.

He doesn't play much like Lennon imo and I saw almost every game Lennon played for City. Looks a good player from his debut and his performance against us. Why do fans spend so much time trying to pigeon hole players as the new ......

Well said, sir! I couldn't agree more :038::038::038:

Did he get kicked in the head by an England regular then?

It was tongue in cheek seeing as in the preceding post by Prof he said that he was waiting for someone to compare him to Lennon......

Please expand on this.

What is there to expand on, he believes in sports psychology and writes himself reminders and cues to aid positive thinking. It's wierd but if it helps him it does no harm.

If it's Weale doing it, I'd say it's doing no good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566