East Midlands News on Sky TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Used to be able to get in on sky up here in the north (channel 950 i think), has it moved channel numbers?

dpjfox said:
Used to be able to get in on sky up here in the north (channel 950 i think), has it moved channel numbers?

Perhaps it is another attempt by the club to censor yesterday's events :icon_lol:

All the regional channels have moved around in the last few days! I live in Leicester and our sky set up can't get East Mids BBC1 !! We've just moved in to the new house, it was ok at the old one about a mile away!
Anyway, since moving in, we've been watching BBC1 East and it was on 952, but is now 982 I think, so I suggest you look somewhere in the 980's for it where you are....
Hope that helps!
Ruth

Cool I'll check that out. Watching South Today makes me feel dirty!:078:

All the music channels have changed as well

highland fox said:
I noticed that,The Amp isn't on anymore.:icon_conf

THE AMP UNPLUGGED
Sad to report that one of the better music TV channels, The Amp, has been scrapped by Chart Show TV and Sky, who have replaced its mix of old Stone Roses videos and... well, more old Stone Roses videos with a new channel called Bliss.

Bliss. As in blister, we presume. Superserving the Magic audience with non-stop Bryan Adams and Westlife style love-slush ballads.

The Amp's website (www.theamp.tv) currently says "The Amp... ...back soon", which offers a glimmer of hope, but if we had a pound for every channel website which threatened to return at some point we could offset the dotcom boom losses (there was a bloke from ITV News suggesting their axed service might be back as a broadband service at some point just this week).

Chart Show TV had taken over the day-to-day running of Sky's video channels; the Amp's two sister services, Scuzz and Flaunt, continue unmolested.

The Amp was never perfect, but at least it offered something a little different. It's back to VH2, we suppose...
music sky digital the amp

youre not kidding melton i used to know 'selected' audio channels off by heart now i dont have a scooby where they are :mad:

Last edited:
SilverFox said:
Cool I'll check that out. Watching South Today makes me feel dirty!:078:

Especially with the woman who looks like the transexual character is Transamerica :icon_roll :icon_wink

main-0.jpg

Ox Fox said:
Especially with the woman who looks like the transexual character is Transamerica :icon_roll :icon_wink

main-0.jpg

HAHAHAHA She is a miserable wench too!:icon_lol:

I remember when I lived in Leicester I could pick up East Midlands Today via the analogue ariel but it was always very fuzzy.

Can most of Leicester pick it up or is it one of the worst receptioned channel ever?

I used to get sick of Midlands Today (WHY isn't it called West Midlands today - twats) hearing Kay Alexander fook up the news even two minutes - reading age of an 8 year old - no that's not fair, 5 year old.

Also, the sports used to piss me off, Leicester beat Man U and it shows the score but no action and then about 5 minutes of action from the Bescot Stadium as Walsall draw 0-0. Absolute joke.

ARGH!

Joe_Fox said:
I remember when I lived in Leicester I could pick up East Midlands Today via the analogue ariel but it was always very fuzzy.

Can most of Leicester pick it up or is it one of the worst receptioned channel ever?

I used to get sick of Midlands Today (WHY isn't it called West Midlands today - twats) hearing Kay Alexander fook up the news even two minutes - reading age of an 8 year old - no that's not fair, 5 year old.

Also, the sports used to piss me off, Leicester beat Man U and it shows the score but no action and then about 5 minutes of action from the Bescot Stadium as Walsall draw 0-0. Absolute joke.

ARGH!

Yeah that was all my parents could pick up, and they live in Knighton. I never really ever had a chance in Kibworth! For some reason I could only manage to find midlands today (the brum shite you got), or east today. Which rattled on about bloody Ipswich!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570