Ebay dealt blow on fake Rolexes by German court

Status
Not open for further replies.
All true but how does a five pound fake undermine that? Bear in mind Rolex deliberately make less watches than demand in order to create an artificial demand bubble. ;)

A drug company patent typically lasts for twenty years and I feel no product should expect or have legal protection for any time longer than that. Anything else is artifically protecting the profits of a company against competition. ;)

if they dont produce the watches then the "bubble" is not artificial is it.

When I bought mine there was no waiting list, so they obviously had made enough stock then.

This all sounds like some one who wants one but cannot have one.

All true but how does a five pound fake undermine that? Bear in mind Rolex deliberately make less watches than demand in order to create an artificial demand bubble. ;)

A drug company patent typically lasts for twenty years and I feel no product should expect or have legal protection for any time longer than that. Anything else is artifically protecting the profits of a company against competition. ;)

That demand only helps the secondhand trade.

My missus isn't allowed watches more expensive than £5. The longest one has lasted before being lost so far is 3 weeks.

My missus isn't allowed watches more expensive than £5. The longest one has lasted before being lost so far is 3 weeks.
I suppose vigorous up and down movements over a prolonged period can't do the workings any good....

The shops in Turkey that advertise "Genuine Fakes" made me laugh. I bought some D & G sunglasses for 3 euro but I'm sure they must be real. ;)

(They even lasted past the end of the holiday)

The shops in Turkey that advertise "Genuine Fakes" made me laugh. I bought some D & G sunglasses for 3 euro but I'm sure they must be real. ;)

(They even lasted past the end of the holiday)

A friend of ours bough some Oakley sunglasses for 5 euros recently on holiday. Within 24 hours, he looked like a panda. :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669