Eduardo

Status
Not open for further replies.
No malicious intent, just mightily unfortunate.

Not seen it, but Wenger was furious about it, he even said that Taylor (who committed the foul) should never be allowed on a football field again.

Not seen it, but Wenger was furious about it, he even said that Taylor (who committed the foul) should never be allowed on a football field again.

I think Wenger was wound up about Arsenal conceeding the late goal and spoke out of turn.It wasn't a malicious challenge,Eduardo just did it for skill.It looked an horrendous injury though,so much show Sky elected not to show a Replay of it until they could show an angle where you couldn't see the impact of the injury.

look away now if you dont want to see the injury

n515155344_440697_8224.jpg

n515155344_440698_8475.jpg

Looks more like a broken ankle and whether he meant it or not Taylor had to walk for it

fecking nasty, wish him all the very best.

want to see how Taylor goes into the challenge on MOTD before I call for his head...

Last edited:

According to SSN, Wenger has withdrew his comments about Martin Taylor.

Just seen the Match of the Day pictures. The reaction of the players grimly reminiscnet of the David Busst injury after which Peter Schmeicel needed counselling.

Looks more like a broken ankle and whether he meant it or not Taylor had to walk for it

Looks like a broken leg to me, and an horrific one at that, doubt he will play again.

Poor fella had the euro's to look forward to.

I think Croatia might do well in this tournament. He must be gutted.

Why the feck do the newspapers have to publish close of pictures of the poor blokes leg?

Why do they think we need to see pictures like that.... wankers the lot of em

Why the feck do the newspapers have to publish close of pictures of the poor blokes leg?

Why do they think we need to see pictures like that.... wankers the lot of em

I agree, i felt a bit bad after looking at it.

I also feel a bit sorry for the lad Taylor, it was never meant to be a malicious challenge, the guy must be feeling awfull, he looked gutted on the pitch.

Which newspapers printed the pictures?

most I looked at had them in, it was just sick to look at. What was wrong in just saying he had an horrific leg break and leave it at that. Some things don't need to be printed. Let the bloke have some dignity at a very bad time

most I looked at had them in, it was just sick to look at. What was wrong in just saying he had an horrific leg break and leave it at that. Some things don't need to be printed. Let the bloke have some dignity at a very bad time

I agree, but gore sells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Ipswich4389
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265