FA Cup 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the actual ****? First the referee celebrates the first man city goal. To follow that he goes go blow for a high foot but stops as man city go on to score? That's bent as **** like....

Genuinely one of the most bizarre performances I’ve ever seen from a ref.

Complete fix (not that they needed it against that shite)

JGenuinely one of the most bizarre performances I’ve ever seen from a ref.

Complete fix (not that they needed it against that shite)

Agreed he's dodgy as ****....this game felt like purgatory as Everton didn't attempt to win. When's the draw? Guessing before our game? I'd bet Man City will get Southampton in the semis unless Chelsea lose.

Incredibly the draw is at half time during our game..

Incredibly the draw is at half time during our game..

That's odd....cant make sense of that timing. If sheff utd win it's them vs city so if we win we've got either Chelsea or Southampton.

Regardless of history of dodgy decisions or owt like that. Any ref blatantly celebrating a goal shouldn't ref again IMO. How can you officiate when you celebrate a team scoring. ****ing ****.

Not much point in us getting through is there

I'm not expecting Leicester to win the cup but if we can prevent Maguire lifting the trophy it will make me smile

I'm not expecting Leicester to win the cup but if we can prevent Maguire lifting the trophy it will make me smile

Man City have already paid for the cup.

No chance in hell they win the CL so they will be going all out for this and the other one.

You. Miserable.Wanker.

Purely using history as an indicator of likely outcome.

Our record in this coupled with BR throwing away easy opportunities in late rounds of the cup mixed in with the fact Man City have already secured the rights....

Purely using history as an indicator of likely outcome.

Our record in this coupled with BR throwing away easy opportunities in late rounds of the cup mixed in with the fact Man City have already secured the rights....

Battle of the bottlers today?

I'm intrigued. Any footage of the ref celebrating the Man City goal? I've read match reports and there's been no mention of the ref making, um, 'contentious' decisions.

I'm intrigued. Any footage of the ref celebrating the Man City goal? I've read match reports and there's been no mention of the ref making, um, 'contentious' decisions.

He didn’t.

I think he just wanted to show everyone how good he was that he played advantage rather than blowing his whistle (which he did put to his mouth and then didn’t blow).

He didn’t.

I think he just wanted to show everyone how good he was that he played advantage rather than blowing his whistle (which he did put to his mouth and then didn’t blow).
That was the 2nd goal no? Where VAR had a look and saw nothing to quibble about?

If the ref was doing a bit of grandstanding then whatever but if the decision was the right one then end of story? And I ain't no ManCity fan believe me... but maybe more of one than a shithouse, negative, play-for-penalties Everton fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363