FA Cup semi final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well 4000 fans will ensure decent air circulation I suppose.

I know someone called Brent. Does that mean I can get a ticket?

This is nought more than a photo-op, a party political broadcast, a feel-good factor gesture. It's got **** all to do with football, let alone the FA Cup. Of course, if you're a Foxes or Southampton fan living in Wembley then you'd naturally think it's a pretty good idea.

I know someone called Brent. Does that mean I can get a ticket?

This is nought more than a photo-op, a party political broadcast, a feel-good factor gesture. It's got **** all to do with football, let alone the FA Cup. Of course, if you're a Foxes or Southampton fan living in Wembley then you'd naturally think it's a pretty good idea.
I could probably get tickets due to a friend living in Wembley but the day and ko time makes it difficult.

I have every faith in humanity.... scrotes will be out to coin it, flogging tickets for whatever they can get plus a bit, and sod the rules. I shall be very interested to see what plans are proposed around the purchase and use of these tickets. I'm afraid I can see it as being an exercise that fails miserably.

I'm sure there will be proper ID checks so only the people who get the tickets can use them. If they don't do that most of them will end up being sold.
I'm sure your correct Jeff, but what's to stop my friend coming with me, let's say he got 2 tickets in his name and I just went with him.
I'm not going anyway as the ko and day is to much of an inconvenience plus its not in the spirit of things in the current climate.

^^^ 'liked' because of....

its not in the spirit of things in the current climate.

Could not agree more. Honestly, I see this as little more than a stunt. Something to say 'look how good we are, getting the country moving again' It's the wrong message right now when people should still be being discouraged from gathering.

^^^ 'liked' because of....

Could not agree more. Honestly, I see this as little more than a stunt. Something to say 'look how good we are, getting the country moving again' It's the wrong message right now when people should still be being discouraged from gathering.
The only point will be to prove we can host the Euro matches, I suspect

Might win us a few more fans who are disenchanted with those rubbish London sides when they see how brilliant we are :)

They're only letting people in who have negative tests, and asking people to have tests again after the game.
Presumably they're doing this to get some data to assess the risk of letting fans in to more events.

But I don't think you can really tell by doing this, because the people at the match won't behave like fans.

What an absolute ****ing abomination of an idea

I didn’t think it were possible to cheapen this competition any further, but these FA ****ers are far more innovative than I gave credit for.

Total wankers

Should of just scrapped the whole thing, I mean it's not like we don't have a word cup the following year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757