Fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

After todays and lastweeks performance by Leicester MA has ever right to be concerned about his job.

After these two disastors, the fans have really got on the players backs! The way Jordy was boo'd was discraseful. When these players next walk out on the Walkers Stadium pitch they will have a fear, a fear of making a slight mistake. once a slight mistake was made today everyone was quick to pile on the abuse!

Yes ok we were crap today and we all have the right to show it, but when Jordy does something good encourage him!! God Darn it!

Those players need to know the fans are behind them, is it anywonder our away result are far better than that of our home results? The players are treading carefully because they don't want to have 20,000 people on their backs!

So lets lay off the players a bit! Yes they are playing crap, and belive me im very pissed off about it, but tehy still NEED SOME ENCOURAGEMENT!!!

I think thats why Trev is playing well, bnecause everyone loves him! We chant his name to come on even when he's on the bench, thats going to give him a lift and he wants to give us fans something back - namly a goal!!

I think that was the worst and most depressing game I have seen Leicester play in 38 yeras! It was utter and total rubbish. I dispair.

They should all be ashamed to say they are professional footballers, to much pay, no drive, lifes to easy for them. Maybe it would be best to have 11 players who want to play for the club even though they may not be up to the supposed standard off those playing today, time for a change of approach, we need enthusiasm not hoof and run, we need pase and direction, when we actually ran at Brighton they could not cope, but we did not do it again!

But even with that said we need to get behind the players as we do not want them to get worse. Somehow they have to climb out of this ravine and get back on track.

if you look at the players he has signed,they all come from passing sides.maybe the players he has got just are not cut out for this style.

slyfox said:
if you look at the players he has signed,they all come from passing sides.maybe the players he has got just are not cut out for this style.

when micky joined city he had a reputation for playing passing football at others teamed he's managed - what's happened? We got out of the div 1 last time playing hoof and hope and now we're stuck in a rut and see it as the easy option?

Time for Mickey to go

A woeful performance. We are a very boring side. The players did not raise a sweat. Only Tiatto, Canero and Scowcroft showed some sort of determination. Connelly tried his best, but he needs to play for a team that passes the ball. Dublin was useless, and Gillespie could not even take a throw. Heath is a donkey. I just think that the players have very little respect for mickey adams and they don't believe in his kick and rush, try to get a goal from a set-piece tactics. Time for Mickey, Bertie and Corkie to depart. Bring on the Strachan!

Re: Time for Mickey to go

PEN3 said:
A woeful performance. We are a very boring side. The players did not raise a sweat. Only Tiatto, Canero and Scowcroft showed some sort of determination. Connelly tried his best, but he needs to play for a team that passes the ball. Dublin was useless, and Gillespie could not even take a throw. Heath is a donkey. I just think that the players have very little respect for mickey adams and they don't believe in his kick and rush, try to get a goal from a set-piece tactics. Time for Mickey, Bertie and Corkie to depart. Bring on the Strachan!

scowy had a good game?! :shock: are you the only fan in walkers satdium with a restricted view? :lol:

scowy didnt hav a gud game but he was better than every other city player on the pitch except tiatto

it isn't Scowys fault that the team now basically is built around him, im sure micky just tells them to boot the ball to his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566