FFS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

I'm away from this forum for several months and come back to find all this hostility, negativity and general doom and gloom. Yes it's been a bad run of results and the Manager and some players have not performed as we know they can. But come on, get real. We are STILL third in the league and STILL looking good for a Champions League spot.

As for the new (to me) poster who said his tickets for Brum can go in the bin...... Have a serious word with yourself mate. Support the team and be part of the resolution to getting us back on track.

Rant over. Back to my music now :rolleyes:

Brilliantly put. I was fuming on Friday night but we’re still in a fantastic position with talented young players who are going through a rough patch.

I was fuming on Friday night

..but that's it in a nutshell really innit?

People go pear-shaped (myself included) when we lose, toys get thrown out, the world has ended and we vent. Then we calm down and chill out a bit and take in a broader perspective. So please, those of you that are fortunate enough to be more stable after a below par performance, can you just let people like me go through that process? I know I'm not being entirely rational when we lose, but I have to work through the emotions, because it genuinely pisses me off when we lose. I feel I can vent on the forum because I'm in the company of those (or at least I think I am!) that can understand that. It's my therapy if you like.

Besides, and I mean this genuinely but without insult to others - I don't think about our league position when I'm watching a game. It's the performance I react to, whether we're 1st, 3rd or last. I can't take consolation that we're still 'nth' when we're playing badly. It doesn't work like that for me.

I know I'm by no means the biggest "bed-wetter" when we lose, but I am enough of one to see where people are coming from with it. I can cut them some slack for it :)

I'm away from this forum for several months and come back to find all this hostility, negativity and general doom and gloom. Yes it's been a bad run of results and the Manager and some players have not performed as we know they can. But come on, get real. We are STILL third in the league and STILL looking good for a Champions League spot.

As for the new (to me) poster who said his tickets for Brum can go in the bin...... Have a serious word with yourself mate. Support the team and be part of the resolution to getting us back on track.

Yeah that was me, I was pissed down the pub with Forest, Brentford & Liverpool mates, to say I was angry was an understatement anyway I've sobered up & calmed down so now with my blue tinted specs on I'll be backing City to turn on the style & win with a swagger on Wednesday night.
P.s Friday night football sucks especially when you lose.

Yeah that was me, I was pissed down the pub with Forest, Brentford & Liverpool mates, to say I was angry was an understatement anyway I've sobered up & calmed down so now with my blue tinted specs on I'll be backing City to turn on the style & win with a swagger on Wednesday night.
P.s Friday night football sucks especially when you lose.

Surely only 1 set of those fans were in a position to be taking the piss? I haven't a clue how forest are doing tbh.

I think it was the more the manner and our current form that is concerning people, also we have been worked out and our wingers have been exposed. It is down to the manager to arrest the decline I do not doubt for one second our fans would not back him to the hilt, Christ we stuck by Puel and that was like pulling teeth!

WHO THE ****
WHO THE ****
Who the ****in ell are you
Who the ****in ell are you

..but that's it in a nutshell really innit?

People go pear-shaped (myself included) when we lose, toys get thrown out, the world has ended and we vent. Then we calm down and chill out a bit and take in a broader perspective. So please, those of you that are fortunate enough to be more stable after a below par performance, can you just let people like me go through that process? I know I'm not being entirely rational when we lose, but I have to work through the emotions, because it genuinely pisses me off when we lose. I feel I can vent on the forum because I'm in the company of those (or at least I think I am!) that can understand that. It's my therapy if you like.

Besides, and I mean this genuinely but without insult to others - I don't think about our league position when I'm watching a game. It's the performance I react to, whether we're 1st, 3rd or last. I can't take consolation that we're still 'nth' when we're playing badly. It doesn't work like that for me.

I know I'm by no means the biggest "bed-wetter" when we lose, but I am enough of one to see where people are coming from with it. I can cut them some slack for it :)

Spot on me duck

This isn’t the Might Ducks and you ain’t Emilio Estevez. :icon wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371