Forest Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwedeFox

I woke the whole house up when Clemence scored the winner, my dad cut the power for me! :D

Megson will take us up!!

sparky79

i've just mixed myself a bond style martini to celebrate. that's a thrashing of forest at their place even after giving them a sportsmans goal. it's not often you have nights like that. here's a toast to clive clarke, and now lets have a go on Villa.
and someone give Kaebi a phrase book and get him on the pitch.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
I woke the whole house up when Clemence scored the winner, my dad cut the power for me! :D

Megson will take us up!!

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: we scrape past division 3's 6th worst team and we are going up - youve got to love em.

fitz

great, we've just pulled a precious victory out of the air against a bogey and rival team and they go straight to the rugby

Vulpes

Brilliaqnt manager that Megson...

Yeah, I'm sure he planned it all this way. Be interesting to hear what he has to say on RL.

sparky79

not to mention 4 home grown lads playing and 2 on the score sheet.

SwedeFox

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: we scrape past division 3's 6th worst team and we are going up - youve got to love em.

Yes, I was exaggerating a bit, but I won't criticise Megson for not standing at the line for example, until I really know what happened.

jonahal32

i reckon it must be he lost his voice.

mowbray-fox

Get In There!!! How The Hell Did We Win That??? Megson Is A Bloody Nob Btw Hidin Away Like That I Found It Embarrassing Tbh

pds

i see from your avatar that you have taken a shine to mr megson

It was more a signal of dislike of the ginger cnut, and if it doesn't portray that I'll remve it straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669