Free Managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd give the job to Ron Atkinson. I mean he talks a good game doesn't he? :lol:

Billy Boy said:

He lives just down the road from me, in my village. See him walkign past my house to go to the social club!

Billy Boy said:

& while we're making him our manager we could also see if he wants to organise Foxes Against Racism :roll:

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
Which would be an absolute disaster.

Not sure why you say that. Keown has a lot of qualities which could be useful to this club. But not yet as manager. Mike Newell was a forward, had a bit of class, wears the suits well and is where we'd like to be - at the top end of the table. Steve Claridge would be a gamble but it'd be a Spirit of Leicester gamble. We've not had too many old boys managing the club that I can remember and he certainly knows what it means to wear the shirt. In many ways he epitomised Leicester and I think his teams would do the same. I also mentioned Paul Merson but got ridiculed. Nevertheless Merson is an attacking footballer through and through. I could see him as a young Harry Redknapp who'd bring a bit of excitement back to the place. Maybe we would go straight up but I don't think we'd be watching too many 0-0 draws or 1-0 defeats.

Theo Zakaracus. If any one watched the world cup you could see the similarity between the way city played football under MON and the way Greece played football and that can only have come from the influance MON had on Theo.

One day Theo will be a brilliant manager. I am sure of it.

stan terneant formerly at burnley. hes a dab-hand at long ball and can keep scowie and keown in ciggies for ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669