Pre Match Fulham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay. Nathaniel Chalobah will have signed by then. That'll solve all of our creativity problems up top.....

Watford fans are creaming themselves over the prospect that they could get Choudhury in return..... that's how shite Chalobah is!

Perez will start on wednesday it is the definition of madness, Fulham will be licking their lips with this fixture.

messages need to be sent and changes need to be made for this, don't think Castagne will be fit but I'd drop him anyway

Kasper

Ricardo Evans Soyuncu Justin

Hamza Tielemans

Under Perez Barnes

Iheanacho​

doubt Vardy will be ready but I wouldn't start him if he was, Maddison needs the occasional kick up the arse and assuming no new signings that would mean Hamza is still here and Mendy was bloody awful today and Hamza is more physical and him and Youri together has been an effective pair in EL games with Youri sitting and Hamza charging around winning the ball. Perez is getting hammered but I think Maddison was far worse she he drops back into his real position for me

Fofana is unlucky but at some point you just have to start the better player when he's fit

So just when we thought we’d finally got everyone back fit, Ndidi, Vardy, Praet and Castagne are all injured.
Would be lovely to have a full squad for a month or two

I'm not sure how we change it from today tbh.

Would people rather have Nacho start? Otherwise there's very little personnel wise we can do.

I think we will have 2 changes - Ricardo and Under in for Castagne and Albrighton.

Fulham will defend deep and just try to keep us out. Perez doesn't want to play behind the defence, so we need Ünder and Barnes either side to try and find space in behind.

Nacho would maybe at least play beyond the defender but it really doesn't seem like Brendan trusts him any more so I'd be very surprised to see him start.

Would be insane to go with Perez up top after that complete shitshow today

We may think Nacho is ****ing hopeless but he couldnt possibly be worse. At least he’d run around in the right position FFS

Would be insane to go with Perez up top after that complete shitshow today
He has the great combination of being unable to create anything on his own and being unable to pick out a teammate who is in acres of space.

I actually thought we were most dominant today when Fofana, Evans and Soyuncu were all on together. It freed up the full backs to push higher

And Fofana was able to make forward runs too.

There will be a shit fit on here if we name 3 centre backs vs Fulham but I do think this could actually give us more attacking theat

Kasper
Fofana, Evans, Soyuncu
Ricardo, Mendy, Youri, Justin
Maddison
Barnes, Perez

Have Barnes try and play as the striker getting in behind and let Perez drop off the back line like he wants to

And Fofana was able to make forward runs too.

There will be a shit fit on here if we name 3 centre backs vs Fulham but I do think this could actually give us more attacking theat

Kasper
Fofana, Evans, Soyuncu
Ricardo, Mendy, Youri, Justin
Maddison
Barnes, Perez

Have Barnes try and play as the striker getting in behind and let Perez drop off the back line like he wants to
probably because we did that at home and they beat us with ease

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758