Match Thread Fulham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daley-Campbell? someone on FT who watches the U23s thinks he's absolute crap good to see Leshabela involved though, also surprise Under doesn't start with Albrighton on the bench

Told you we are going to get done

That bench is absolute poverty

Told you we are going to get done

That bench is absolute poverty
Well its a good job the bench is the bench and not the starting team.

Mendy has been poor in his recent appearances.

However, it is a bit odd to be prepared to let someone leave two days ago and then chuck them into the starting line up. It doesn't feel very organised.

The other changes make sense. I didn't see the case for Under in this match. and Albrighton has played himself out of the team over the last week or so.

It's great to see a line up with Ricardo and Soyuncu starting for us. I think Perez is better in a deeper role and I hope Iheanacho is fired up to show us that he should have been starting the last couple of games.

They are dog shit. That however does not mean they won't beat us.

Who is Daley-Campbell? Assume he's an attacker of some kind?

Hamza over Mendy is maybe to beef us up a bit... We do lose a lot of physical presence in the side when we have Ndidi out for Mendy.

Kinda glad to see Albrighton left out for this one - as much as he's a very good player for us, we need more attack minded players there atm.

Perez playing wide right means he will tuck in more too and open up more space for Ricardo.

Glad to see Ricardo and Soyuncu back! Hope they're both ready for 90 mins.

I'd take a 1-0 win and no new injuries if you offered it to me now.. M

Who is Daley-Campbell? Assume he's an attacker of some kind?

Hamza over Mendy is maybe to beef us up a bit... We do lose a lot of physical presence in the side when we have Ndidi out for Mendy.

Kinda glad to see Albrighton left out for this one - as much as he's a very good player for us, we need more attack minded players there atm.

Perez playing wide right means he will tuck in more too and open up more space for Ricardo.

Glad to see Ricardo and Soyuncu back! Hope they're both ready for 90 mins.

I'd take a 1-0 win and no new injuries if you offered it to me now.. M
Daley-Campbell is a right back we signed when he was released by Arsenal at the age of 20

Daley-Campbell is a right back.

Leshabela is an attacking midfielder. He may have noted that his manager told a press conference the other day that there was no attacking midfielder in the U23s that was able to step up.

we need to compete physically here. Lookman, Mitro, Cavaleiro, Reid, Loftus Cheek, Anguissa all the type of players who could outfight us if we don't turn up to battle

Wow. That's some serious shuffling. I'd love to know what's inspired it. Hamza I can kinda understand to add some beef but it has the smell of a dice roll to me (to mix me metaphors)

Leshabela is an attacking midfielder. He may have noted that his manager told a press conference the other day that there was no attacking midfielder in the U23s that was able to step up.
I'd say he was more box-to-box but we're splitting hairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265