Games moved for TV, 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what's the game they will spend the hour before KO previewing before the Brighton game as it won't be the game they are about to show?

Everton and Arsenal away games moved. Arsenal still on Sat 18th but now a late kick off (5.30). Everton moved to Monday Apr. 6th

Premier League home games this season with a Saturday 3pm kick off: Bournemouth (Aug), Burnley (Oct), Norwich (Dec), Southampton (Jan), Palace (Apr).

Sheff Utd (May) could still be Sat 3pm but I doubt it.

I've really noticed it this season. I don't mind an occasional evening game but my favourite is always the traditional Saturday 3pm. Is it really worthwhile being a season ticket holder any more if most matches are on TV and/or moved to weird days and times anyway?

Premier League home games this season with a Saturday 3pm kick off: Bournemouth (Aug), Burnley (Oct), Norwich (Dec), Southampton (Jan), Palace (Apr).

Sheff Utd (May) could still be Sat 3pm but I doubt it.

I've really noticed it this season. I don't mind an occasional evening game but my favourite is always the traditional Saturday 3pm. Is it really worthwhile being a season ticket holder any more if most matches are on TV and/or moved to weird days and times anyway?
We've noticed that some season ticket holders around us don't come at all to televised games. I wonder if they will renew next season?

We've noticed that some season ticket holders around us don't come at all to televised games. I wonder if they will renew next season?

It's only a matter of time for me I think. Football is about routine and tradition as well as what goes on in the match itself.

Whenever there is a different day or kick off time, everything changes. I'm not ignorant of the demands of Sky/BT/Amazon and they do payroll the game so they have every right to move games. It doesn't mean I have to change my life for them though.

Hope not

It’s something we, as supporters, will have to get used to, whether we like it or not.
Personally I like a variation from 3pm Saturday, (but not too much).
8pm on Boxing Day was just stupidity itself, though.

Lovely another game I probably will have to miss when it’s played midweek

giphy.gif

When you pay for a season ticket and end up missing loads of games because of constant game movement so that people can watch on TV then I think it's fair to get a bit pissed off.
...add the cost of unused train tickets and hotel rooms and having to repurchase them at higher prices. I got pissed off; I gave up.

Sorry Skitzo Skitzo , that animated gif might have seemed a bit mean spirited. My intention was more to say that, although it's a pain to miss games that you've effectively paid for (presuming you're a season ticket holder), in this instance this is surely a small price to pay when you consider the alternative, which would be us not progressing any further in the FA Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757