Goalkeepers

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Didn't Burnley recently have Pope , Heaton and Hart .
Now that, is competition

That is being ridiculously kind to Hart, he is not good enough for any team in the Premier League. I wouldn't even have him as backup here.

We couldn't. It's a car crash of a thread. Let's pretend it didn't happen and close the ****er down. Of all our problems, and that really isn't a long list, Schmeichel isn't anywhere close to being considered one of them.

Why stop at Premier League goalkeepers?

Mr Tickle? Rik Waller? Michael Barrymore is quite tall and desperate for the work.

Milan are in such a financial mess they were shopping in the Championship this past window, Donnarumma is a quality young keeper, already Italy's number 1, we might be able to get with the added lure of CL football

That is being ridiculously kind to Hart, he is not good enough for any team in the Premier League. I wouldn't even have him as backup here.

Good old Joe Hart. England's No 1. Guardiola was at Man City 15 seconds & thought "**** me, you're shite. Off you go"

A view confirmed by absolutely no ****er wanting him.

Cue joining Torino & having to tell the press how excited he was at the new challenge of playing for the Serie A equivalent of Stoke City. I still remember the hilarity of it very fondly.

A nice glimpse of the future for Pickford I'd reckon.

Good old Joe Hart. England's No 1. Guardiola was at Man City 15 seconds & thought "**** me, you're shite. Off you go"

A view confirmed by absolutely no ****er wanting him.

Cue joining Torino & having to tell the press how excited he was at the new challenge of playing for the Serie A equivalent of Stoke City. I still remember the hilarity of it very fondly.

A nice glimpse of the future for Pickford I'd reckon.

Pickford is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265