Gylfi Einarsson admits that he has talked to Micky Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyJoey

but nothing has been agreed upon (I think he has no agent). Also, Werder Btemen look interested according to German reports.

JoeyJoey said:
but nothing has been agreed upon (I think he has no agent). Also, Werder Btemen look interested according to German reports.

I read that Wolves are on the verge of signing him.

Where did you read that. Nothing about Wolves in Icelandic media.

JoeyJoey said:

Hope Micky and Dave Bassett didnt talk to him on their beliefs as to how the beautiful game should be played usually by continually playing 70 yard "passes" to scowys head !!! If they have he will never sign for us.

Keep the Faith said:
JoeyJoey said:

Hope Micky and Dave Bassett didnt talk to him on their beliefs as to how the beautiful game should be played usually by continually playing 70 yard "passes" to scowys head !!! If they have he will never sign for us.

That is my kind fo cynicism. :p :p :p :wink:

from FANS fc:

Icelandic striker in Leicester City Football Club trial
11:06 August, 27, 2004

Mickey Adams has handed Gylfi Einarsson a chance to earn a permanent deal the Walkers Stadium.

The forward currently plays for Lillestrom in the Norwegian league but has turned down the offer of a new contract with them in order to try his luck in England.

Foxes boss Adams has also taken former QPR striker Richard Paquette on trial as he looks to strengthen his options up front after a disappointing start to the season for new boys David Connolly and Dion Dublin.

East Anglia Fox said:
JoeyJoey said:

It said it in the papers.
Are you sure you're not getting him mixed up with the South Korean player Wolves are signing:

"Wolves agree a fee with Anderlecht for striker Ki-Hyeon Seol"

Vulpes said:
East Anglia Fox said:
JoeyJoey said:

It said it in the papers.
Are you sure you're not getting him mixed up with the South Korean player Wolves are signing:

"Wolves agree a fee with Anderlecht for striker Ki-Hyeon Seol"

Oops.:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572