Confirmed Transfer Harry Maguire to Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually hope that Maguire runs into De Gea on his debut and puts them both out with broken legs for the season. Then Pogba and Rashford help carry Maguire's stretcher off and they slip and both do their ACLs.

But more than anything, I hope OGS stays there as manager forever.
internet-troll.jpg

When are you two going to get it over with? Are you saving yourselves for when Harry Maguire has lifted the Premier League trophy for Manure?

Christ there's some ****ing toss being talked on here.

He doesn't play for my club anymore. Therefore he's a ****.

He left for no other reason than money as there's zero chance of that bag of disorganised shite, run by dressing room egos & managed by a no-mark who'll be gone by the next window, winning the PL or CL anytime soon. Or anytime later for that matter.

This was all done because the absolutely eye-watering fortune we were paying him, that if offered to any of us would have us jumping around the room as if we'd won the lottery, wasn't enough for the greedy shitehawk.

If he'd actually come out & said:

"I'm off because **** me it's shitloads of cash & I don't give a **** if I never win anything as long as these twats are happy to pay me that much. Dickheads"

Then I'd have a lot more respect for the guy.

Truth is he & his wank rag of an agent agitated for a move & yet never made an actual transfer request, so as to secure yet more ****ing money. Bollocks to all this wankery about "professionalism" & how well he's conducted himself. **** off! It wouldn't be viewed that way in any other walk of life, so why do ****ing footballers get different standards? Crap.

**** off Harry. & I actually go further than BN. I don't want a broken leg.

Unless it's a David Busst job. A ****ing career ender will do nicely.

Right in from of the Stretford End. Live on the telly.

I'm happy we secured a massive fee. Now lets spend it properly (on Ake & a striker preferably) & move the **** on to giving Wolves a kicking.

I actually hope that Maguire runs into De Gea on his debut and puts them both out with broken legs for the season. Then Pogba and Rashford help carry Maguire's stretcher off and they slip and both do their ACLs.

But more than anything, I hope OGS stays there as manager forever.
That would be an incredible watch on Match of the Day.

He left for no other reason than money as there's zero chance of that bag of disorganised shite, run by dressing room egos & managed by a no-mark who'll be gone by the next window, winning the PL or CL anytime soon. Or anytime later for that matter.

This was all done because the absolutely eye-watering fortune we were paying him, that if offered to any of us would have us jumping around the room as if we'd won the lottery, wasn't enough for the greedy shitehawk.

"I'm off because **** me it's shitloads of cash & I don't give a **** if I never win anything as long as these twats are happy to pay me that much. Dickheads"

Truth is he & his wank rag of an agent agitated for a move & yet never made an actual transfer request, so as to secure yet more ****ing money. Bollocks to all this wankery about "professionalism" & how well he's conducted himself. **** off! It wouldn't be viewed that way in any other walk of life, so why do ****ing footballers get different standards? Crap.

I'm happy we secured a massive fee. Now lets spend it properly (on Ake & a striker preferably) & move the **** on to giving Wolves a kicking.
So I'm guessing your not going to be wearing your Maguire shirt this season?

Anyone else noticing a lot of comments have switched from he's not worth that much to he's captain material, natural leader?

Sorry he's gone and I genuinely wish him well but as with others that have left us (with the exception of N'golo) that's the sum total. He's off my radar now.

You need to stop watching 'Real Football Factories' or whatever it is you're learning your behaviour from. It's turning you into an animal.

You sound like you should be following Millwall.

Harry Maguire.....
Harry Maguire....
We shafted Manchester
He looks like Festa
Our bank balance is ****ing massive!
Harry Maguire!

I can’t bring myself to watch it, how unfunny and twattish is it on a scale of one to ten? Is it some truly lovely lad banter?

You won’t BELIEVE the song that these lads will greet new United ACE Maguire with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757