Hartlepool United - Tues 2nd Sept 2008 - 7pm (JPT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Kick off:

7pm

Tickets:

We have receoved 964 tickets for this fixture.

They are currently on general sale and priced as follows:

£10 Adults

£5 Students/Seniors

£5 Under 16's or Free with full paying Adult.

Fox Travel:

Fox Travel coaches will depart the stadium at 1.30pm and are priced as follows:

Adult STH - £16
Senior/Under 16 STH - £14

Adult non STH - £18
Senior/Under 16 non STH - £16

Directions & Parking:

Approx 165 miles - 3-3.5 hours

M1 north to J32 > M18 > A1 north to J49 > A168 > A19 .....

Leave the A19 and turn right at the junction with the A689. Follow this road into Hartlepool. At the island (B1277) turn left onto Brenda Road. Continue on this road going straight on at the island which changes into Stockton Road > York Road. At the end of York Road you will bare left on to Raby Road. Take your first right on to Belk Street. Follow this right to the end and the ground is on your right hand side.

There is a good size car park at the ground, otherwise street parking behind the away end is plentyful.

Trains:

You won't be surprised to hear that you are unable to get back to Leicester after the game even with the early kick off. If anyone is interested in going by the train and stopping over, please PM me and I shall try and find you the best available fare.

Pubs:

The 'Corner Flag Supporters Bar' at the ground will allow visiting supporters for a small entrance fee. Otherwise a popular choice is the Jacksons Wharf pub in the marina. More details on that pub here: http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/16/16866/Jacksons_Wharf/Hartlepool

PLEASE REMEMBER, THIS THREAD IS DESIGNED TO ASSIST MEMBERS WITH QUESTIONS THEY MAY HAVE REGARDING THE GAME IN QUESTION. POSTS ARE WELCOME FROM MEMBERS WITH ANY FURTHER INFORMATION THAT MAY BE HELPFUL OR RELEVANT TO THIS GAME. ANY POST THAT IS OF 'GENERAL CHIT CHAT NATURE' WILL BE DELETED.

Last edited:
in the style of RS, "the Tyneside Foxes shall be partaking in the suppage of beverage at Jacksons Wharf", could be a few of us :icon_cool

in the style of RS, "the Tyneside Foxes shall be partaking in the suppage of beverage at Jacksons Wharf", could be a few of us :icon_cool

Just make sure that one of them stays sober enough to get me back to Sunderland!
:icon_wink

Just make sure that one of them stays sober enough to get me back to Sunderland!
:icon_wink

Mr Wood, the one man in the world who WANTS to go to Scumderland....There are 3 people with licenses in our car, so hopefully one will be able to see by full time to drive back. What time you expecting to arrive in 'Pool?

Mr Wood, the one man in the world who WANTS to go to Scumderland....There are 3 people with licenses in our car, so hopefully one will be able to see by full time to drive back. What time you expecting to arrive in 'Pool?

I'm due in Sunderland at 16:40 and will then make my way straight to Hartlepool.

Will send you a PM in a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570