Injury News Harvey Barnes

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no way of going direct and you can see that the defence (which is great) lost all confidence and impetus when they realised what was up top was shite.
Best we can do is load up a back 5 and look to edge out the next 3 games with the odd bit of quality. I have zero confidence thought that Tielemans, Ricardo, Evans or Castagne will last the next few games.
If we had the ability to have any physical presence up top then we could potentially play differently. But we don't have anyone of good enough quality. Can see us doing OK v Burnley and Sheffield but Brighton will tear us a new one.

We have no way of going direct and you can see that the defence (which is great) lost all confidence and impetus when they realised what was up top was shite.
Best we can do is load up a back 5 and look to edge out the next 3 games with the odd bit of quality. I have zero confidence thought that Tielemans, Ricardo, Evans or Castagne will last the next few games.
If we had the ability to have any physical presence up top then we could potentially play differently. But we don't have anyone of good enough quality. Can see us doing OK v Burnley and Sheffield but Brighton will tear us a new one.
A Brighton side who have scored 26 goals in 26 games are going to tear our defence (which according to you is ‘great’) apart. Why?

Has Barnes torn his arsehole? Bugger

BR

BR just said 6 weeks will be minimum. It is a knee problem that he's been carrying so they know what's happened. It needs an op.

He had a clash a few weeks ago and it's been irritating him ever since.
I hate to see young players require operations hope he recovers well and we do not rush him back, it is much wiser to get 10 years out of Harvey than 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757