Heath fit again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dickovforengland!

Personally I think this is bad news, the sooner Elliot is fit again the better as far as I am concernd. That way we have 3 centre backs to keep Sticks out of the first 11.

I know Micky wanted Keown to tkae more of a coaching role and help him out in the dressing room but despite the late goals I was much less worried about the back 4 with Keown and Dabizas at he back than whenever Heath has turned out. What do you lot reckon?

I reckon Heath is unfairly treated by most Leicester fans. Fair enough his distribution isnt all it could be but as a no nonsense centre back he is quite solid IMO. At times I prefer his simplicity to Dabizas' running through midfield with the ball and inevitably losing it and leaving us exposed.

Heath fit again,let this serve as a warning to anybody sitting near the front row tomorrow when he attempts a pass and it hits you in the face.

His not the worst player to step out for LCFC by any stretch and maybe he can improve in time I just think Elliot Dabizas and Keown are all better. Unfortunately they are all 10 years older as well.

Its amazing how peoples opinions of players change. Last season no one had a good word to say about Elliott, now we cant wait for him to come back.

Heath is fit! Oh no!

DurhamFox said:
Its amazing how peoples opinions of players change. Last season no one had a good word to say about Elliott, now we cant wait for him to come back.

I would be happier with Elliot on the bench than Heath. Whats your favoured centre back pairing Durham? Mine would be Dabizas and Keown/Elliot as fit. The problem with last season was the number of combinations we had rather than any particular player IMO.

Heath is better than Elliott, Matty just can't defend in a flat back 4, he is only any good as the middle of a 3 centre half formation.

He's got no pace and has begun to get caught in possession now he's older. Expect this to be his final season at Leicester IMO.

Heath, while not the best passer in the world is more reliable defensively and people on here who haven't seen Elliott play for 18 months will be eating their words I guarentee it.

Dickovforengland! said:
DurhamFox said:

I would be happier with Elliot on the bench than Heath. Whats your favoured centre back pairing Durham? Mine would be Dabizas and Keown/Elliot as fit. The problem with last season was the number of combinations we had rather than any particular player IMO.

Well, even though Heath isnt the quickest he is miles quicker than Elliot so I would have to say Keown and Dabizas with Heath on the bench/filling in for Keown when knackered.

The 3 goals crucial goals that we have conceded: Brighton, Millwall & Watford, were all scored by a striker one on one with Heath.

He lets a quick striker turn then stands 2 yards off. He just hasn't got it.....yet. :?

Furtle said:
The 3 goals crucial goals that we have conceded: Brighton, Millwall & Watford, were all scored by a striker one on one with Heath.

He lets a quick striker turn then stands 2 yards off. He just hasn't got it.....yet. :?

Spot on, watching Keown on Tuesday really mae this apparent, every time his man got the ball he was right in there not giving them a second. Hopefully Heath can learn from him.

We dont want heath, most goal against us are because of heath.

MA. if you read this please, please keep heath of the pitch and let us win another game.

Heath is ruddy awful and ive always thought that, should be nowhere near the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566