Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
I dont know about anybody else but I can't wait until Douglas is fit again.

I don't have a great deal of faith in Rab, but my heart is in my mouth everytime the ball goes near Henderson.

Still undecided about our keepers, but I think Rab would be my number 1

What do Shilts, Banks (hon Directors) and Walker think about this shambles?

We've not had a decent keeper since Flowers.

Walker was mostly poor and made loads of awful cock-ups and I was glad to see the back of him. I also thought Keller was hugely overrated. Come to think of it, I've only rated one of our keepers since Wallington!

Both Douglas and Henderson are nothing like good enough. Of the two, I prefer Douglas.

We've not had a decent keeper since Flowers.

Walker was mostly poor and made loads of awful cock-ups and I was glad to see the back of him. I also thought Keller was hugely overrated. Come to think of it, I've only rated one of our keepers since Wallington!

Both Douglas and Henderson are nothing like good enough. Of the two, I prefer Douglas.
Point taken, Walker did make a lot of mistakes but I still class him as a (ex) top keeper.

We have always prided oursleves on quality keeping. This is currently not far off humiliating

You are correct, Keller was the most overrated keeper we have had

id rather have levi porter in goals

rabs not much kop but he is better than hendo but then so is stevie wonder

and on a serious note i think hendo is far better than douglas, his kicking has improved no end. both flap at corners.

It's come to something when we are wishing we still had Walker cos the Brickie and Surfboy are the best we can get.

Still I'm sure MM will bring in Buffon soon enough.

Henderson aint the greatest but he's better than Douglas, he's awful, he flaps, and he doesn't save anything!

I dont know about anybody else but I can't wait until Douglas is fit again.

I don't have a great deal of faith in Rab, but my heart is in my mouth everytime the ball goes near Henderson.

I thought he was good against coventry, not great but good.

Everytime I seen douglas play he has never ever had a good game very fumbly and nervous, do you have a short memory?

I thought he was good against coventry, not great but good.

Everytime I seen douglas play he has never ever had a good game very fumbly and nervous, do you have a short memory?

If you thought Henderson was good against Cov then that speaks volumes.

It just seems to me that people have a downer on Rab so have to think Henderson is the DB's, when in actual fact he is a liability. Rab has his faults, we all know that but they are far less then Hendersons.

I'd be suprised if anyone who watches them both week in week out would select Henderson over Douglas.

theyre both decent shot stoppers, Rab cant catch the ball and Henderson cant kick, I'd rather have the latter fault than the former in a GK.

theyre both decent shot stoppers, Rab cant catch the ball and Henderson cant kick, I'd rather have the latter fault than the former in a GK.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: So Henderson can catch?? Must have missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363