How are people feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaarev

Old thread was closed and I need to let out some frustration;

I FEEL ****ING HORRID TERRIBLE!!!! My Norwegian team, Brann, lost in the playoffs to stay in the Norwegian Premier League. Relegated for the first time since 1985 and things were looking so bright back in 2007 when we won the league.

Oh well, life is more than football. It just doesn't feel like that at the moment.

Last edited:
I feel like I've been hit by a ****ing train. Took up sneezing last week and have been getting steadily worse since. Now doing stuff I should have got done a week ago, albeit at a tenth of the speed.

I don't get sick. **** off.

I feel like I've been hit by a ****ing train. Took up sneezing last week and have been getting steadily worse since. Now doing stuff I should have got done a week ago, albeit at a tenth of the speed.

If you don't give over people will be putting you on their death lists for next season.

SARS or ebolah?

I feel a bit conflicted. I often stop and talk to people who are quite clearly homeless and they tend to stand out in Melton, as it isn’t that big a place.

There was a bloke I regularly chatted to and bought him hot drinks etc, but I haven’t seen him for a while.

I’ve just walked back from the pub and seen a bundle of belongings, so stopped to see if they were ok and the person was female. I know it sounds daft, but it shocked me and I felt really bad for her.

Not sure what I’m trying to say here, as I’m a bit leathered, but I felt pretty helpless and that is a fairly shit feeling.

I guess I feel like many others after this weekend. RIP Vichai and the other 4

Just heard from my sister that a fellow Posh fan came to the KP yesterday and laid his half-and-half City/Posh scarf with the hundreds of other mementoes. I hope now that those on here who see no use for these articles will finally agree that they have their place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263