Icelandic striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

drummindefender said:
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=222205&cpid=10&CLID=13&lid=&title=Foxes+eye+Icelandic+swoop

i wonder if the story is true.............

Where are the Nordic City fans when you need them. :roll:

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
I seriously doubt it - We had to stretch our budget to offer Scott Gemill a 3 month deal!

polarfox

Gylfi Einarsson

This message board is a little bit unstable and I doubt if City will sign Gylfi. Other bigger clubs are after him, even Celtic is a link at the moment. Gylfi is a good player and has been on great form lately. He was the main reason why Lillestrom defeated Rosenborg in the cup after three great goals from Gylfi. Gylfi also scored for Iceland in their 2-0 home win against Italy. Why he should go to Leicester City is a big riddle. Bigger clubs all over Europe is chasing him. But Nicky Butt and Lee Carsley has also been linked with moves to City so we might get Ronaldo next. Sorry lads I don't think Gylfi will go to City. Probably Joey Gudjonsson could presuide him, and it's a free world so you never know.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Re: Gylfi Einarsson

polarfox said:
This message board is a little bit unstable and I doubt if City will sign Gylfi. Other bigger clubs are after him, even Celtic is a link at the moment. Gylfi is a good player and has been on great form lately. He was the main reason why Lillestrom defeated Rosenborg in the cup after three great goals from Gylfi. Gylfi also scored for Iceland in their 2-0 home win against Italy. Why he should go to Leicester City is a big riddle. Bigger clubs all over Europe is chasing him. But Nicky Butt and Lee Carsley has also been linked with moves to City so we might get Ronaldo next. Sorry lads I don't think Gylfi will go to City. Probably Joey Gudjonsson could presuide him, and it's a free world so you never know.

Thanks for the insight but Nicky Butt was never, ever seriously linked and Lee Carsley is hardly Real Madrid material!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669