Incredibly Slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

Jeff i've noticed this site is loading alot slower then any other website i'm going on at the moment-this happens when i first try and go on the main page and also when i try to go from the main page to the forums

Jeff i've noticed this site is loading alot slower then any other website i'm going on at the moment-this happens when i first try and go on the main page and also when i try to go from the main page to the forums

I haven't noticed any problems, so it's not the site itself, maybe there's a problem between your ISP and the site.

its been really slow at times on here for the past 2 days, its slow at loading pages and sending posts, probably just me its doing it with??

its been really slow at times on here for the past 2 days, its slow at loading pages and sending posts, probably just me its doing it with??

I haven't experienced any problems, and I know the server / data centre have had no problems since the 10-15 minute disruption I reported last week.

Usually things like this are more related to problems on the internet elsewhere, rather than with the site itself.

This might be connected to the problem I posted 3 days ago,
Not worth starting a new thread but is anyone else having a problem logging on the the site. Quite often in the last few days I've had 'Connection timed out' come up.
(Thanks for the prompt reply:mad:)

I'm getting this now when I go from 1 page on a thread to another. I don't get this on other sites.

(Thanks for the prompt reply:mad:)

You asked if anyone else was having the same problem. The lack of replies suggests they're not. So there was no need for anyone to reply.

I'm getting this now when I go from 1 page on a thread to another. I don't get this on other sites.

Just because it's not happening on other sites doesn't mean there's a problem with this site, it's probably related to your ISP or a routing problem.

You asked if anyone else was having the same problem. The lack of replies suggests they're not. So there was no need for anyone to reply.

Just because it's not happening on other sites doesn't mean there's a problem with this site, it's probably related to your ISP or a routing problem.

Thankyou for your promptness.:023:

PS I only meant it tongue in cheek anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566