Injury News Injury update from the manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, I was thinking of more dedicated CBs so Amartey slipped my mind as he's a more versatile player. I'm a big fan of him, even before his goal, and I think he's been pretty solid when called upon. We do however need to bring in a replacement for Wes either from the youth team or elsewhere to give us some more depth.
I could see us extending Josh Knight for a year (we have an option to do that in his contract) to prioritise other areas but should Wes retire, we'll add another CB

Benkovic coming good would obviously be the ideal scenario for us but I just don't see it, he is someone we'll try to move on to raise to cash
We won’t be selling him for cash, we’ll be lucky to find someone to take him on a free.

In fairness, it'd not surprise me if the lad's confidence was completely shot. Get the next plane home and give up the game level shot.

I'm still trying to find evidence that he's a footballer. My Celtic supporting friend described him as 'Absolute mustard.' Our recruitment was based on algorithms and such stuff. Gokhan Inler was rated above Kante??‍♂️ I'm crop circled. I've only seen him on an OHL friendly highlights reel. He wasn't very good.

I'm still trying to find evidence that he's a footballer. My Celtic supporting friend described him as 'Absolute mustard.' Our recruitment was based on algorithms and such stuff. Gokhan Inler was rated above Kante??‍♂️ I'm crop circled. I've only seen him on an OHL friendly highlights reel. He wasn't very good.
Is it possible your friend said custard?

I'm of the opinion that Dyer played more of a part in the league win than Inler. I think the third goal against Villa played a big part in building the confidence in that team for the rest of the season. Plus it really pissed tactics Tim off.
I was more thinking that they were here for a season before ****ing off into obscurity

Dyer was only on loan. Truth be told he was really not quite good enough for the Premier League but very good at Championship level. He did a good job that season though. Inler came with a big reputation but never lived up to it, his game didn't suit English football.

He was brilliant in the 2-2 come back at Southampton - great cross for Vardy's first.

Didn't play a huge role in the whole season but he was key in that game and Villa which set us on our way that season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757